Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. jwer_NL

What to do?

Basically my Ti4200 128MB card is seriously overheating. At the moment i don't know what to do with it, as it's gettin really hot when i'm gaming and then crashes the computer. I've cleaned it's heatsink several times to no result and so i'm stuck with a decision... Do i cool the current vid...
  2. jwer_NL

Mouse Locks

I have the MX500 Optical mouse plugged into USB and when i play games the mouse sometimes just completely freezes and i can't move it at all anymore. The only thing that works is pulling the plug out of the USB and putting it back in, and it works again. Using the latest Logitech and...
  3. jwer_NL

Anyone here tested Skype yet? sounds a bit dodgy to me, don't feel like trying it yet..... Any experiences? http://www.skype.com/
  4. jwer_NL

Yo Machowhore!

:moon2:
  5. jwer_NL

LMAO BDAY ZORK (you drunk whore)

LMAO, sitting here at 03:18 and suddenly Zork starts chatting me up, for the dutchies here: Zork (3:14) : feli m8 112-600-585 (3:14) : dronken aap, fulciteerd Zork (3:15) : haha Zork (3:15) : zefde dag of nie ? 112-600-585 (3:15) : hmm? 112-600-585 (3:15) : zover ik weet sta...
  6. jwer_NL

Terragen

Was browsing through the backgrounds of www.digitalblasphemy.com and saw that most people used a program called terragen to create most of their images. I had a look around and found the site http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/productmain.shtml and since i was bored i gave it a go. Now this...
  7. jwer_NL

Burning DVD's in a 1 gig machine?

My sister has an AMD 1 gig machine, with 256 ram and 40 gig HD, now if she would want to burn DVD's and video-edit some home stuff, would it be okay to just buy a DVD burner, and then in the near future more disc space and perhaps 256 extra ram, or should she just go for a completely new...
  8. jwer_NL

new mobo?

Specs atm: 2 x 256MB PC3200 GF4 Ti 4200 128MB 8xAGP AMD XP 1800+ 40gig 5400rpm HD Mobo atm: MSI KM2M Combo VIA KM266 chipset 2 x PC2100 DDR slots one 4x/2x AGP universal slot Basically my HD is WAY too slow and too small as well really, so i was looking into new HD's and saw all...
  9. jwer_NL

Ti 4200 driver

Gonna re-install my comp and would like to start with a decent driver for my MSI GF4 Ti 4200 128MB What drivers are people using for it? what would be best...
  10. jwer_NL

another virus mail

Hmm just got a question from my dad who received another e-mail about a virus warning, normally i would dismiss it as a stupid hoax but because he actually found the file on his computer and i didn't, i thought i'd ask just to check... E-mail was in dutch so i translated it into english, leaving...
  11. jwer_NL

dear forum admins

Can we plz have an bright orange background on these forums for the next month :D with blue letters plzz :rolleyes: PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
  12. jwer_NL

slow spec mode

just been spectating a bit on a few ONS maps, and the freecam is &^#%$^#@%! slow it's annoying the shite out of me, anyone know of any way to speed up the cam so i can fly to where the action is faster then in 5 mins?
  13. jwer_NL

best film ever released soon!

HERE!
  14. jwer_NL

DVD edit proggy

Lo peepz, friend of mine just called in to ask if i'd know an DVD prog where you can select which parts of the DVD you want to copy, i think he wants to leave certain subtitlles and stuff out when he copies it, it'll prolly need re-compiling then, but that's the idea... Anyone know a prog to...
  15. jwer_NL

smb ava

bridget! bridget! damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  16. jwer_NL

The Oscar Nominations!!!

http://www.oscars.com/nominees/nomineelist.html wee opinions, favorites post them here! Actor leading role IF JOHNNY DEPP DOESN'T GET THIS OSCAR THEN THE OSCARS ARE A JOKE :p: Actor supporting only seen ken watanabe and he did very very well.... dunno the others Actress leading...
  17. jwer_NL

C0 hits the tonne

Is there a Thread yet to congratulate you wankers with ur 100th match? if not then here it is :) congratz peepz :) still a wonder you survived all those beatings we gave you :wave:
  18. jwer_NL

a lighter discussion :)

:lol: 007 and me where talking about our favorite subject and we came up with the question: Would women (and men :moon:) still like diamants if they costed fuck all? I mean they like sparkling things but usually only when they're damn expensive :o discuss!
  19. jwer_NL

Lost in Translation {spoilers}

Lost in Translation {spoliers} Thread about Lost in Translation http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335266/ Weird movie because everyone seems to think it's great, when i think jack shit happens, and i hope people can explain me why it's good... i'll go in dept about the movie now...
  20. jwer_NL

The Return of the King - BIG MOFO SPOILERS THREAD

STOP READING THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING SPOILED FOR LOTR ROTK FFS I AIN'T WARNING YOU LOT AGAIN