best film ever released soon!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I will wait and see it before calling it the "best film ever"

Garfield is just, well, Garfield, I loved the Garfield cartoon strip, I loved the Garfield animation, I am not too sure about a Live Action Garfield :\

I see no mention of Nermal on the site, though I had heard he was to be played by a Siamese, which is just so not right, Siamese cats just cannot be cute, and Nermal is all about cute.

Well, I really hope it turns out good, but I have to say I will need some convincing

all I have to say about this movie is :puke:

How can you possibly be looking forward to a live-action garfield?! The concept boggles my mind...

"It's all about me-ow" <---that slogan should tip you off that the movie's going to blow

Sorry but i think the animations look quite crap.. reminds me of the hulk :o

munkZ said:
it'll be ok for a few laughs i reckon

yeah i expect no oscar winning performances for "john arbuckle" but hey it's garfield, it'll be better then spiderman...

fs everything is... :p:

jwer_NL said:
yeah i expect no oscar winning performances for "john arbuckle" but hey it's garfield, it'll be better then spiderman...

fs everything is... :p:

At least spiderman had a half decent soundtrack. :cool:

Spiderman really wasn't THAT bad. Just because it didn't live up to expectation doesn't make it the worst movie of all time; there's a big difference between most disappointing and worst.

garfield just annoyed me - I mean a fat, lazy cat, with a dry "old man" style sense o humour sitting on walls - yeh great - fucking hippies!

I hardly think a movie starring Vin Diesel will be the best movie of the week, never mind ever...

Best movie? I dont think everyone can agree on 1 best movie.
IE One person likes action movies, the other drama movies. Best movie is just something personal I think..