Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Shinon`

Ab initio ad finem, et onus porto!

WTF does that mean? I just send a mail to a colleague take on some work. I got that back. Is that a yes or a no? Or should i just kick that university chick in the face?
  2. Shinon`

'Auto Adjustment in progress'

Hi there, Problems on pc/laptops keep chasing me, even to my internship. I'm working on a Dell Precision m6300. Last friday my boss made some adjustments to give me the admin rights. But since today i keep getting the message 'Auto Adjustment in Progress. It doesn't stop anymore. Me and...
  3. Shinon`

Social Media Search Engine?

Hi there, been a while :) I started an internship since last week. I'm doing a research amonst cities/villages to see if they use what social media they use and how many (fb, linkedin, youtube and so on)... But the problem is that i have to check 485 website :yawn: I was wondering if...
  4. Shinon`

no screen.

Hi there guys, been a while :sofa: I didn't use my pc for about 3 weeks because i was rebuilding my bedroom. Today i plugged everything in again and wanted to play UT. For some reason i get only a black screen when i start up UT. The rest is working fine, i can hear start scene and the...
  5. Shinon`

Master server failed...

anyone else has these problems?
  6. Shinon`

Laptop: Samsung R519

I've recently posted about a new desktop. I'm now thinking about a new laptop, what about this one? Samsung R519: 15,6" HD screen 3 GB Internal Memory 250GB HDD Intel Pentium Dual Core T4200 (2.0 ghz) Intel GMA 4500m Shared videocard 6 cell accu Windows 7 home Premium I can get...
  7. Shinon`

Acer Aspire X3300

i saw this deal today, what you guys think of it for that money and that combo of pc/monitor: http://www.wehkamp.nl/computers-telecom/laptop/IIB/732992/C09_I08_IIB_732992/?KW1=485880&F=1,9,3,17&SM=1 Thanks :)
  8. Shinon`

Jan(R)

How can i contact him, i'm willing to be his student!!! Tweaks used: An emulated CenterView-bind, SShot Abuse :drool:
  9. Shinon`

Forums.utassault.net

why takes it so long to get to this forum? i have to refresh 5/6 times before it comes up (no matter what machine). Is there another link or something, because this is getting fucking annoying.
  10. Shinon`

Football knowledge...

Is there any site (dutch or english) where you can see what attributes a player should have. Or a site that shows you how to improve your skills (like passing, running, technique)? It's because maybe i'm becoming a trainer of youngsters, it'll be individual training. Offcourse there is my...
  11. Shinon`

Hammerbind..

I've searched enough on this forums, can anyone give me their hammerbind?
  12. Shinon`

\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe error code 4

Hi again, Yesterday AVG found some virus that stopped my dvd/cd drives to work. AVG said it repaired it and all worked fine, untill i started up this morning. Start up goes 3 x as fast as normal, but when i see the 'welcome' sign when it wants to load desktop my pc restarts. I tried...
  13. Shinon`

Formatted USB stick.

My sister accidently formatted an USB stick when installing. Not that big of a deal as there were avi's on it. but now the usb stick doesn't seem to get open/explore. When i look at properties it shows that i have 0 bites... When i should have 4gig at that stick? :uhh: Is there anyway to...
  14. Shinon`

Sound problems.

I'm trying to install a PC for my sister MSI 6702E Motherboard AMD Athlon 64 2000+ Nvidia 6200. It has onboard sound, I installed the drivers for everything, all is working, except sound :x I reinstalled several times, nothing working. Some help please :angel:
  15. Shinon`

Movies songs.

Is there any website or website part where you can find all the songs in a movie?
  16. Shinon`

Mexican Flu!

I got it. :hangover:
  17. Shinon`

Togoman for sale!

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcasts/arsecast/ADE_BROCHURE.pdf
  18. Shinon`

TNT needs members

Lately some changes has been made in the life of few tnt'ers which means lesser motivation/time. That's why i start this thread as we're looking for new members to make TNT the TNT again: wn7ZGZn_sFw We're looking for players with minimum top div2 skills. Contact me via pm or this thread...
  19. Shinon`

Where is it?

where's the sunday hangover thread? :hangover:
  20. Shinon`

add a hard disk

story in short: I have a 80gb Hard disk atm.. I got an extra hard disk (Western Digital 120 GB 7200 RPM EIDE Hard Drive) which i got from my sister's old pc. I want to install this new hard disk, but it still has os, drivers and such on it. How to install this, can i simply connect it to the...