Social Media Search Engine?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shinon`

19x sshot!
Aug 21, 2002
Sprang-Capelle, NL
Hi there, been a while :)

I started an internship since last week. I'm doing a research amonst cities/villages to see if they use what social media they use and how many (fb, linkedin, youtube and so on)... But the problem is that i have to check 485 website :yawn:

I was wondering if there's a search engine where i can throw in those website and see if they have any form of social media. All i can find at this moment is engines where you can fill in your own brand.

hai mate

please elaborate,

you wanna do a statistic about dutch cities like done here and here with countries?

or something like this but for dutch websites?

sshot x 19

hai mate

please elaborate,

you wanna do a statistic about dutch cities like done here and here with countries?

or something like this but for dutch websites?

sshot x 19

What i mean is that i have to do research among a lot of cities(local goverments) in Netherlands whether they use Social Media or not. And if they do, what do they use.

The ideal picture would be dropping the websites of the cities in a program/website and let them search for twitter/fb/linked links. But i guess that isn't available yet :x (Hi new business :p: )

Last edited: