Jan(R)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how this "emulated CenterView-bind" works, is it worth of installing?

noone can match Sausje - the master of screenshots

And yet he is still trying to capture his first double kill. Maybe somebody can explain him how demorec works? No need for him to keep preshing F9 to capture the double kill he is unlikely to get anyway.

LOL funny how the clan we were playing had a botter on their team, jan is actually very good and he never botted so i dont know why some idiot banned him because he was taking photographs of the UT99 scenery / textures. and wtf wrong with centerview fo nups lol

I also don't see what is wrong with an emulated centerview bind, all it does is centering your view, woa big deal wanna fight about it ?

Jan is a very good player
Jan is a very good player because he cheats
If its the 1st then he shouldnt feel the need to cheat, if its the latter then too bad, just be glad he didnt get maps forefit.

Centreview takes away 50% of the aiming requirement in some maps, as long as you are on a flat section of the map all you need to do is move left or right and with centreview its a headshot when you fire (start/end of riv3, start balli being maps that spring to mind). The fact that there is a command in UT for centreview and its blocked probably means that its not a good idea to try emulate the same command.
I dont think anyone could say taking more than 5 screenshots one after the other is needed, no matter how pretty the scenery, let alone taking 15+, just ask Shinon :D

Maz, keep calling people idiots and there will be more infractions. Consider this a final warning.

Ah I didn't know it was blocked by UT (or our mods), that explains the center view.

Jan is a very good player
Jan is a very good player because he cheats
If its the 1st then he shouldnt feel the need to cheat, if its the latter then too bad, just be glad he didnt get maps forefit.

Centreview takes away 50% of the aiming requirement in some maps, as long as you are on a flat section of the map all you need to do is move left or right and with centreview its a headshot when you fire (start/end of riv3, start balli being maps that spring to mind). The fact that there is a command in UT for centreview and its blocked probably means that its not a good idea to try emulate the same command.
I dont think anyone could say taking more than 5 screenshots one after the other is needed, no matter how pretty the scenery, let alone taking 15+, just ask Shinon :D

Maz, keep calling people idiots and there will be more infractions. Consider this a final warning.

DFP spitter botted in league game against us when we were winning the match. DFP cought up after 1 of our players got angry after spitter was kicked from server for using Helios Hook (i have screenshots of console). So why is he not banned and Jan is banned for using centerview, as for the f9 photography jan is a photographer in real life and practises in UT99 haha no but seriously everyone does that and nobody gets bans for it last league match i played DZZ got every objective with lagslide AKA f9 because they only lagged near objectives. so instead of infractions plz use common sense.

seriously everyone does that and nobody gets bans for it
Riiiiight, look at the person who started the thread, ask him if he's ever been banned from the league and if he has, ask him what it was for. There are certain things we dont always catch even though the server does, CV and sshot abuse being 2 of them, the fact you complained about Spitter is why we looked into the logs.

Im not commenting on Spitter as thats being dealt with by admins.

Riiiiight, look at the person who started the thread, ask him if he's ever been banned from the league and if he has, ask him what it was for. There are certain things we dont always catch even though the server does, CV and sshot abuse being 2 of them, the fact you complained about Spitter is why we looked into the logs.

Im not commenting on Spitter as thats being dealt with by admins.

Can we at least get our war forfeitted? in all fairness we were spanking DFP with monsterkills and 10 minute map defence untill one of our guys saw spitter getting kicked for aimbot after making some suspect shots and left angry, DFP cought up and won 8-6. And I remeber shinon getting banned for 19x sshot but jan only used ssho 18x and he is much cooler guy :P also I see people doing it every day because they only lag near objectives... I personally think its cheap but not worth a ban maybe a 1 match ban or a warning.

Now i know why Maz has tits as avatar.
It's because he is a tit himself. Just ban him :P

better a tit than a pedophile. at least people like tits :lol: who likes a gay internet pedophile from germany?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.