Hammerbind..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

there you go:
Code:
Aliases[25]=(Command="getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump",Alias=Ijump)

Btw the leageuAS mod gives an Automatic-Hammerbind key.
Preferences -> Controls -> Section LeagueAssault -> Hammerjump -> win

Aliases[26]=(Command="GetWeapon ImpactHammer | set Engine.Pawn bNeverSwitchOnPickup True | Button bfire | fire | onrelease jump | onrelease set Engine.Pawn bNeverSwitchOnPickup False",Alias=hammer)

Key=hammer

always worked fine for me, there's the "Engine.Pawn bNeverSwitchOnPickup True" to don't switch to other weapon when you are using hammer, because I use auto switch :D lol but I think that isn't working :\

Last edited:
I want to bing my hammer key to the calculator button inbetween the windows button and the ctrl button on the right hand side of the space bar. anyone got any idea what the "key" is in the .ini file..think its sommat like C5? Thx

there you go:
Code:
Aliases[25]=(Command="getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump",Alias=Ijump)

Btw the leageuAS mod gives an Automatic-Hammerbind key.
Preferences -> Controls -> Section LeagueAssault -> Hammerjump -> win

Double green rep, which makes my rep on you 0 :kiss: