Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Geo

UT Spam|Lag

[B] Just thought that id let yous know UT99 has always been about spam and Lag its always been here nothing new, every single player spams at 1 point or another and tbh effective spam is as much a skill as anything else tbh.As for Lag well......... not much can say bout that try adjust aim or...
  2. Geo

Failure

bXMaoC5VNm0&watch
  3. Geo

Instant Rockets.

:hangover:Anyone able post me the bind for instant rockets on|off please. Ive tried one however it gives me instant rockets but when i turn em off again i cant move left ^^ and theres nout in the bind todo with left movement.:hangover:
  4. Geo

Mission Complete

"Mission complete": Australia ends combat operations in Iraq, pulls out troops Australia's defense minister says pulling the country's combat troops out of Iraq was overdue, and that the deployment there since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion had overstretched military resources. The Defense...
  5. Geo

The Happening

Anyone seen this movie yet , im going to the cinema on friday to see it , looks an awesome movie. http://www.thehappeningmovie.co.uk/
  6. Geo

Vroom Vroom Section

7. Geo

Happy Birthday Riv

:!ola::rofl:last year of being a teenager lmao downhill from here !!!! :rofl:
  8. Geo

IAS Suggestion.

Hi there , had added a suggestion to a previous thread for ias , thought id start this thread and make a poll to see feelings with regards to hammers in ias for making more maps playable and changing feel of ias. Alot of time when attacking certain maps it just aint that fun tbh and the maps i...
  9. Geo

Happy Birthday Mel

:party:Noticed it was mels birthday today awwww been so long HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!! (wherever you may be):party: ( oooppss wrong section please move chitchat :whip: )
  10. Geo

-Rª. require insta players

-Rª. is searching for insta players who are looking for a laugh , fun frag , non serious.Players should be available more than not available for matches this is only real requirement :D , would like to hear from anyone intrested via pm or leave a msg here. Insta aint to much hassle with regards...
  11. Geo

The Condemned

Just watched this movie and thought it was fab , ace acting from jones and thought was pretty acceptable acting aswell for the first time seeing stone cold in a film . Enjoyable action movie. Plot Outline: Jack Conrad is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is...
  12. Geo

Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Hello all just thought id make this thread to see if anyone out there playing COD4 , i play mostly Team Deathmatch but intending to go into other gametypes as i move through the ranks and unlock more gear. Currently Rank 12. Also what do you think of it overall , alot dont like the Airstrikes...
  13. Geo

Return Tzu

Hello all , Decided to join back in for some fun fraggin , played pubs for while now and feel ready to return active status. Defence - More upfront player not best at defending objectives , better at reducing hp and killing upfront making for easy back defence. DM skills medium...
  14. Geo

C&c Tiberium Wars

Just a thread to see if anyone plays the C&C series just got TIBERIUM WARS http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/games/pc/Command-and-Conquer-Tiberium-Wars-Review-50982.shtml Looking to see if others play and also any online tips when playing as i found it hard to defend against base rapes in...
  15. Geo

Public Servers

Well ive noticed recently that half the players think dfp isnt the greatest (prob most of uk) and the other half think dog aint great (germany , some nl) in my recent experience dfp is spiking and making it unplayable for me and dog has a warpy feel to it , is there any public server out there...
  16. Geo

Prob With Zoom

My m8 has recently tried 2 fresh installs with 2 diff copys of ut and both have gave him probs with when in zoom with sniper if he changes weapon in zoom mode he stays zoomed with other weapons , if he runs out bullets when in zoom mode it auto zooms with next weapon,any ideas...
  17. Geo

Fraghub Thoughts

So what happens now with fraghub as it def aint gonna grow now that they have announced 2k5 is just around the corner ? I dont think many clans will join now as whats the sense in it with 2k5 coming which means that it aint gonna grow at all now so the league for 2k4 is basically dead and not...
  18. Geo

GuildWars

Can anyone tell me if or when guildwars is released in uk ?
  19. Geo

AS-Vampire

I was wondering why AS-Vampire isnt in league maplist for insta ,was there probems,bugs etc with it as i thought it was fine for iAS ?
  20. Geo

Ut Demo Rec

Just starting to play ut99 in std 6v6 once again ,ive got fresh install of ut99 and want to start recording matches again ,whats the latest demo rec and how do i go about installing it ,any help is gratefull :thumb: