AS-Vampire

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
I was wondering why AS-Vampire isnt in league maplist for insta ,was there probems,bugs etc with it as i thought it was fine for iAS ?

Ahhh i see hmm here you learn something new everday i thought it was as simple as adding it to maplist and making it only avail when booking an iAS match and it doesnt show on std or pro etc etc :dunce:

Yes maybe it aint the best looking but its far more playable than 16mins or whatever of bridge where the defenders have 4 chances to kill you at start due to spawn points pfff Bridge aint suitable for iAS imo and maps like AS-Vampire id like to see added :D

Reactions: Snuggs
well insta is just a ladder of the wholeleague isnt it? so why dont introduce it to insta only? like clanbase also has to different ladders. i liked the map even it can be defended very long with nice players

it reminds me off >Franziska< who made an AL with extremely little fixes and compeltely removed any trace of the original author and called it her own :lol:

IMO, the only obj that can be deffed any good is the switch on the little hill behind the spawn building. that is because the attackers have to kill the defenders about 4 times to get there. all the other objectives are piss easy. this one however is not any better than bridge or overlord IMO.

i do, yes

shoot the wall: easy
reach the water mill: easy because shit def spawns and alternative route and because def will already concentrate on next obj
switch on the small hill: shit hard as stated above:
reach the door: easy
shoot the lock: easy because it can be shot from a mile away if you are on the very right side of the site
shoot chain: easy because of loads of different routes that cant be covered with a 4 man team

Last edited:
Set a server up with it on and ill get four members from 4FS to try it out against 4 suym ? We see if its as easy as you say :lick:

lmfao well we will play this month anyway so we might try it out after the match if we cba :P