GuildWars

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We've set the North American and European launch date for Guild Wars: April 28, 2005. And to provide details of the launch as well as information about future Beta Weekend Events and early access for preorder customers, you will find a full press release http://www.guildwars.com/press/pr08-02-14-05.html

Quoted from site :D

Soldier im gonna preorder game soon but as for beta stuff nope

Last edited:
i played all beta´s till now, dont have a key for this week, but i will be playing this for sure.
It ownz WoW... besides that, the makers of Guildwars are ppl from Blizzard that made WCII & WCIII.
After Blizzard wanted to make WoW they quit and sayed "we want to make a good game"
i swear to god i am not talking bullshit, i read it in a interview.
And yes! NO MONTHLY FEE!!!

And shit that they release 1 month later... :nono: fs..

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
Felerian said:
i played all beta´s till now, dont have a key for this week, but i will be playing this for sure.
It ownz WoW... besides that, the makers of Guildwars are ppl from Blizzard that made WCII & WCIII.
After Blizzard wanted to make WoW they quit and sayed "we want to make a good game"
i swear to god i am not talking bullshit, i read it in a interview.
And yes! NO MONTHLY FEE!!!

And shit that they release 1 month later... :nono: fs..
You can't really compare the two games. GW is group biased and WoW is for both group playing and soloing.

RaMpaGe said:
no montly fee

w00t :P

Always good innit :thumb: and i hear any upgrades that are done for guildwars will come as separate expansion packs that you buy which i prefer :D

I played beta of ryzom and i disliked and i havnt even played anything todo with GW and can tell instantly it gonna pwn ;)

yesssss guild wars, i prolly wont be able to play it when it comes out coz of exams , i can play it after june tho, still no point then coz the 8 fags would prolly be on lvl 267