Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Hello all just thought id make this thread to see if anyone out there playing COD4 , i play mostly Team Deathmatch but intending to go into other gametypes as i move through the ranks and unlock more gear. Currently Rank 12. Also what do you think of it overall , alot dont like the Airstrikes that are ordered in after 5 kills in row and then if airstrike kills 2 or more the Attack Helicopter. However i think both are ok as you can shoot down the Attack Heli so its not that much of a spam threat.Only down side i can see at the moment is the size of maps but that will change soon i reckon when bonus packs etc are released and also they have stated that CTF was not included in this version of COD as it didnt make the grade however it may be returning later on for COD4 once they have tweaked it and alos larger maps out, as CTF would really not be suited for the small current maps.

Also the upgrades and different perks are welcomed to COD bit like BF upgrades however much better :)

Last edited:
Sniping in COD4 requires you to control your breath to steady the sights of the sniper rifle pretty good imo :)

After playing for a bit now i reckon the ideal situation is 6v6 Teamdeath Match.

Will be going into other gametypes soon but for now addicted to TDM

Also for those who like single player parts of the game aswell , it is short however its a very nice storyline and you will enjoy every sec of the single player mode untill complete.

Downside one map called Shipment uff spawn rape spawn rape map is to small for anything bar 1v1 dm

Rank 30 and moving up :) games getting better as i rank bit more power behind me shootin anything that moves!:mingun::mingun:

I'm playing it tzu COD 4 is a excelent game im enjoying it alot mqybe we see eachother on the publics although i only play search and destroy

Yeah cool , i play all gametypes and im using name of ManicEgo, I play alot on TDM server called Smooths Team Deathmatch if you ever passing by. Im gonna list servers soon that are decent and playable for TDM.

I may get it when I have my new system. How does the ranking system work exactly? Are there rewards for certain milestones? What is the max rank and how long will it take to get there? :p:

Thought id put me fav weapon/build for COD4

Primary M16A4 Red Dot Sight
Secondary Golden Desert Eagle (cant stop the bling!)
Nades 1xFlash 1xNormal
Perk 1 2xClaymores
Perk 2 UAV (stops you being seen on Radar must have)
Perk 3 Deep Impact (camper killer)

yah tis nice single player i was wanting more though as it finished to soon :) however was still ace :D

Online play is ace aswell aslong as its no more than say 12 v 12 ideally 6v6 upto about 10v10 id say. When starting out is best to play team death match free for all and domination.I found search and destroy and hq you get pumped alot more as you dont have UAV Radar blocker untill yah progress in ranks. Im currenlty addicted to using the heavy gunner M60 such a beast of a gun with mega firepower. Sniper rifles :sniper: also ace in COD4 with controlling breathing and this improves even more when you get Iron Lung perk which enables you to control breathing for longer periods.