Ut Demo Rec

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Just starting to play ut99 in std 6v6 once again ,ive got fresh install of ut99 and want to start recording matches again ,whats the latest demo rec and how do i go about installing it ,any help is gratefull :thumb:

i am using Unreal Tournament Demo manager 3 beta version cuz i could not find other one( dunno if it exists tho)
it can be found here and it has installation and readme file also
(wow my first post lol)
page

Reactions: Geo
thnx m8 if anyone has more info feel free to inform me :thumb: (i reckon AnTi will have a laugh and be amused with your name and congrats on yer first post :rofl:)

unless AnTi has decided to replace his account and be a batty !!!!! :P

Infact fcuk me im lost AnTi admin is short for ?
dot3 ahhh i see now :p looool ya stoner fuck me im lost these days rofl !!!!
So hmmm anti the admin = antichrist ? antinowhere ? antibiotics ? anti-depressant ? loool man im outta here now lol :fingers:

Last edited:
Be sure to read installation notes, u gotta edit ut.ini in order to get acces full options of UDEMO 3.0 beta (via console), like rewind/ffwd, modify playback speed or go to any point of a demo...

Since Udemo 3.0 beta, demos should have sprees msgs fixed, las this version was never polished and downloading some files needed for playback might fail :/ (this due to some timestamp check and/or weird localized issue it seemz)

Some might prefer older but more stable version Udemo v 2.01 Find it here under "Other (Non-OldSkool Amp'd Related) Modifications"

:cool:

Last edited:
Tzu said:
thnx m8 if anyone has more info feel free to inform me :thumb: (i reckon AnTi will have a laugh and be amused with your name and congrats on yer first post :rofl:)

unless AnTi has decided to replace his account and be a batty !!!!! :P

Infact fcuk me im lost AnTi admin is short for ?
dot3 ahhh i see now :p looool ya stoner fuck me im lost these days rofl !!!!
So hmmm anti the admin = antichrist ? antinowhere ? antibiotics ? anti-depressant ? loool man im outta here now lol :fingers:

Short for Anti-Violence.....well, have you seen the way he plays lately ffs!!! hehe (btw if you are reading this Anti..jk...k!)

:)