Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AAK is a clear case with cry babies in team , so stop talking bullshit yaku really lol, everyone knows you cry baby on TS and flame instead of shutting your mouth and DONT disturb concentration, because thats what you do when u start flaming/crying on TS, nothing more, no real help for your team!

THats how u make ur team lose faith and cba playing....kinda what happend in supermics team

I know PM a long time now, played often with him in the same clan and at some point he caused troubles.
He always was somekin of a drama queen. And at some point he wanted to leave, becuase he felt that he was threatened wrong. I suppose this was and is also well known in this community, so you could have known that before :p:

Doesn't look very good from a player your stature / age.
Who cares about behaviour?
It's not the gentlemen's club, it's a gaming forum. So if they did what he descripted i can really understand his post.
Those guys messed it up, so they have to live with the echo.

yo, just tranlate in google
if your gonna ibmglish us
:rofl:

Feels like I've spent 1-2 to weeks on this and was having fun. Only to find out it all was a total waste of my time.
It's just a PC game from 1999 which you are playing since years.
So no matter if you win or lose, you waste your time anyway :p:

So stop crying about wasted time :P

Last edited:
atomas was worse than yaku during the practice, yaku was a pain at some points in the match, covering up our ts... too much comms (especially shouting or swearing in german) is like not enough ==> fail.

I seriously still can't believe that thing on bridge where i dropped the armor and yelled for half a minute, it sorta left me in a "shocked" state for the few minutes afterwards cuz I still couldn't believe it, and it's partly a reason why we lost 2nd so early. Pretty much one of the only 2 parts of the match where I really failed, the other being backdef at lavafort, I thought my hiding behind pillar/p0tt of the lift made it 100% safe against people coming from lift, assuming I don't get a lagspike, but for the first time twnZ prove me wrong by hammering off the lift only halfway across, gj on that but now I know and I will adapt.

@ supermic's post I agree with all he said, but he also forgot (i think) on desolate after lower base i wasnt sure where to def gen room and re-asked micke and he clearly said I was back high. Then I go grab the pads at the back and when i go back in the high backroom yaku is there with shieldbelt spamming rockets, so i wait a little for him to pushout but he doesn't. Then I hear on ts "coming low coming low coming low" so I run there but they get it before i even get in position. :clap:

@DJ's play, didn't really disapoint, afaik didn't really miss any launches or really fuckup, overall fragged really well but also didn't pull as many hero frags as say twnZ.
@Supermic's play, mostly fucked up on golgo2 for some reason, other launches were okish or perfect. at fragging, same as dj, 1 key frag i keep in mind was with 10 seconds to go on our desolate attack me u and dj run on the east bridge I call ill launch dj, ur go in first for cover, twnz pops up, kills me and dj, if u had killed him there........maybe..... we could have won. Then again i saw u do great saves on def cpl. times so u didn't do bad overall fragwise.
@Yaku, ok fragwise I guess, but terrible comms and über terrible teamplay, nuff said.
@Snee, ok comms and teamplay, some sets with me coulda been better but there I think we can blame your conn./not enough practice. Fragwise well I think u did okish but there again woulda been nice to have you on a real internet connection.

@twnZ, definitely not a w1sh but still pulled off decent amounts of hero kills/moves, namely siege kill at start, lavalift hammerjump, and the 10 sec left desolate double d0ng.
@pogo, fu on thedungeon falls (i had armor all these times u fook) and nice launches on attack
@ all of twnz team, gj overall obviously better teamplay then us, I hope freakeh stays in assault cuz we need every player we can get atm and gl for the rest of the cup.

well you should have known this before picking him supermic, u just picked him for his fragging ability and nothing else... we all know he isnt that great at AS.

Tbh guys, i can't see twnz as second really.

[16:59] <DJ> cant see tweenz as second really
[16:59] <twnz> i cant see you in top 10
[16:59] <DJ> nah ur 4th perhaps
[17:00] <DJ> thats why u lose tweenz

My opionion and not urs, And do i care about your opinion.

NO, NOT REALLY

What does that has to do with everything btw OD? UR a dickhead we all know that.

I have the right to have my own opinon as every1 else. Like those who made ratings for this CUP.
And NO i dont rate tweenz as 2nd. If you have a problem with me thinking that well then i cant help you with that.

Who cares about behaviour?
It's not the gentlemen's club, it's a gaming forum. So if they did what he descripted i can really understand his post.
Those guys messed it up, so they have to live with the echo.

Correct, it isn't a gentlemen's club. Thank you for informing me.
I just thought it was a tad bit over the top going into details regarding exactly what Players A, B and C did wrong.
Yes, it does look like those factors mentioned hugely contributed to the outcome of the match, I understand that it's frustrating.

But imho, it would've shown class to have left out everything but the last paragraph on that long posting, obviously edited slightly to point out it only concerned certain players.

Also, don't forget that, whilst I realize it's impossible to know every player's behaviour individually, the captain is ultimately responsible for picking those players.

Can you all please stop with these flames, theres no need for it. Our team wasn't perfect either, we will have to sort our mistakes out for our next match, however, our coms were good enough to give us the win and yes, it was a good game, Supermics team played well.

Let's just wait for the report from Useless, that's if he hasn't gone off it with all these comments.

Played to both teams.

Last edited:
gg supermics team, was a rly nice game shame that sum guy(s) fucked it up for you. imo gotta say that i was wrong about dj, didnt think he wud be a teamplayer seen his performances in pugs, but he showed that he actually is a teamplayer last night. we had some luck moments but so did u(hi hurons path dj :P)

u suck pogo

Can you all please stop with these flames, theres no need for it. Our team wasn't perfect either, we will have to sort our mistakes out for our next match, however, our coms were good enough to give us the win and yes, it was a good game, Supermics team played well.

Blame OD the dickhead...