Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice read man, and maybe in the next matches the winning team can type up a report... saves you alot of work i think...

just finished reading all your report useless, not bad with the french :clap: (no sarcasm in that clap) and it's great even though there are some innacuracies.

Like on bridge I launched Dj with his own launch idea of near the front gate to final. but never once attempted a double tree launch.

and you missed my l33tish run for compressor on riv 3 attack

oh and for our terrible thedungeon defence it was insane.... for falls skull AND last objective i was backman, and each of these 3 times, 2 guys came in within 0.9 second of difference and at every 3 objectives, I killed the first guy and the second one got it, i couldn't believe it.

Double tree must have been Snee and Supermic - you all had the same skin, I assume because launching was easier. And in Riv3 I again just get empty screens with flashing console messages :( I just have to rebuild what happened from a text irc log, which sucks.

jeez, i really miss ut when reading this...

i think i m gonna try to repair my windows-crap-kaputt-maschine...

still the same freaks around here i see :)

hello ladies :wave:

Nah it's ok m8, I'm just in it for the pisstaking :P

And I'm no genius but a tactic which distracts one blue player but needs three red players to do absolutely nothing is maybe not top of the list of all-time great military maneouvres :trout:

:rofl: my thoughts exactly!

seems i was thinking so hard of the aak times... *sigh*
irie and I can communicate without typing or talking :nod:
("irie and me" wouldn't have been correct. take it) :P

how iz u doing man? :love:

Nah it's ok m8, I'm just in it for the pisstaking :P

And I'm no genius but a tactic which distracts one blue player but needs three red players to do absolutely nothing is maybe not top of the list of all-time great military maneouvres :trout:

Sir. the first rule of Project Supermic is that you do not ask questions about Project Supermic.
the second rule of Project Supermic is that you do not ask questions about Project Supermic.

irie, just put ut on your mac

people play really well on them, and some may even think theyre cheating!

Nice match report Useless. Some errors on who were launched where and such and which way we got objectives high/low but who cares when you deliver these HUGE reports that are fun to read :)

I'm just gonna say some things about the tactics: We didn't try to get maingate on ballistic. I wanted to try the old tactic that I've used before. Which was launching directly to left wall. First guy gets snipernest open. The second guy goes sniper nest. Can see how it works in the first UTA community movie. Launch failed first ballistic but worked second time we played the map but we got sniped this time instead. It was worth a try imo. If it works then it's great if it doesn't then not much lost anyway.

As for Gol1 we did do fake backdoor launch. Wasn't my idea tbh, it was DJ's. He used to do it in swap. Same thing here again as with ballistic tactic. I thought it was worth trying, because if they have a defender at siege when we do our PLANNED 3 different hammerlaunches before ANYBODY gets undead. They have 1 less sniper high at hurons path. And it worked! But you all know what happened :P FYI html and I had the second hammerlaunch set for like 10 seconds without anyone jumping it *sigh*

It felt like we gave away lavafort, it was a strong map for us as I'm sure everyone would agree but when everyone of my players afaik went to the wrong position or weren't quick enough we lost it right away. I haven't checked demos but I didn't see anyone front except me and snee and snee wasn't supposed to be there. The plan was everybody front.

We gave away gol2 because of my failed launches on that map. I still don't know what went wrong. That demo I did check. We also gave away autorip because again Yaku didn't defend stairs. 4 in twnz team just ran up stairs, tada! of course they get it. And on dungeon he didn't push right side at falls so I got to see some nice comboes really, REALLY up close :rolleyes: After that came desolate and with Yaku's BS on TS and his falls cover failure I wasn't really interested in the game any more tbh. Even though it was 4-6 and we still could make a comeback I had come to the conclusion that we weren't going to win anyway with yaku "always" being anywhere else except where he was supposed to be. I did a half-ass attempt only on both defence and attack this whole map. If you had heard our TS I think you'd understand me better.

As for my own fault picking Yaku/Atomas. Atomas I didn't pick he was given to me. I didn't know Yaku was like that, incapable to follow tactics. Simple stuff like left, right, high and low. I mean who can't understand such simple things? It didn't even enter my mind. I didn't fully understand it until actual match time. All I knew about yaku was that he was a good fragger upfront with minigun. That was it. I don't play pugs 24/7 or have 10.000 pugs under my belt so I honestly did not know.

Last edited:
This might be a fun read for a few interested. Our tactics for siege on attack:
I've sent it out to PM, Yaku and Atomas tactics in text so doesn't matter if I show it here or not.
Tactics were like this:
pm and html sets hammers for me and dj immediately, html on leftside för dj, pm on right side at barrels for me. Dont pick any weapons only I get RL. And we do ramp launch. Dont get stuck on right side of switch :)
Yaku picks up belt, plasma, rockets, no RL ammo, but all sniper ammo and starts sniping guys at front and roof.
Then Pm launches html to midtower, html takes right tower teleport obj and gatehouse obj. After this both html and pm will kill the outside defender where ever he goes.
I will launch yaku (still first spawn) and he goes to left tower as a distraction where he stays and picks up thigh pads. Show yourself a little so they know u are there but DO NOT snipe the roof guys We want them on the ledge watching you. DJ picks up all RL AMMO from first spawn if he got killed on switch.
They will be watching left tower now because our SB is there and it's time for DJ to launch me without suiciding. He can try 2 times.

Now 2nd SB will be up which DJ picks up. Yaku is still in left tower with SB. When dj is back at second spawn, html sets up the hammerlaunch for midtower and we all push low with 2 SB's.
When we are inside tower, cover low guys and watch out for the high spawn.
We push low for like 2 minutes. Around 07:00 left. PM picks up our 3rd belt which he gives to yaku at our spawn Yaku will keep pushing low After html launches yaku this time he will also push low. PM keeps the sniperrifle and goes to cover the lift tower launch with sniper so dj and I can do left tower launch.
After all this if we still didn't get it, everybody pushes low until we do!

You cant blame your mistakes supermic, mistakes are always made in games, even when you practise them all the time, something can happen. Im sure twnZ practised a few things with his team and they didnt work but hes not moaning about it. No one is ever going to play a perfect match. Your being a sore loser.

lol!

superm1c u fucking hero :rofl:

iam so tired to read my name again and again. is it all u can do , u fucking noob ? blaming me for ur own weakness.

u played just shit!!!!!!! i played well , your tax where noobshit !! your train was: u launching dj all the time, not listen what others say, and we had to stand around for 2 hours, face it !! dont even call my name anymore or i will piss u off like hell u motherfocker .

u tryed to have a 2 men show , very impressive and thats the bill now...

and ur fault was u picked inactive players like HTML and snee and u ignored atomas because hes to noob 4 u right ?? u got just no plan.

look ur own demos how crap u played . realize that ive done my best !! ive done so much for u but the only i hear is how bad i was ... lier !!

quit this shit now u fuckin wannabe ..

pls now 100000 more shitposts u e-heros and if some not fits my crap english, just stfu i can post it much better in german.

yak oUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inactive?

Yaku, supermic is not saying you didn't try your best at fragging, he's saying you didn't fucking listen to where you were supposed to be.

and atomas was a fucking noob, he tried setting a launch in the very first spawn of golgotha 1 and supermic gave it a fair try to see if it works, we wasted 2 minutes on that launch and it was going NOWHERE I dodged it myself 3 times and landed in the blood/lava all 3 times. then we go on with the real practice and atomas still insists on changing the aim to get that useless set right... he's not the one to decide what launch were gonna use supermic is.... and all he did for the rest of our golgo1 practice was call supermic/us noobs and talk with a lot of ''scheisse'' words on ts........ yes he's a fucking noob that has NO IDEA what serious matches are about.

lol riv & toaster maybe you should read what's been said before having an opinion?
I'm saying we all made mistakes. I DID TOO ON GOL2.
But what pissed me off is that one player in particular didn't have any understanding what so ever about defending or attacking a specific position. And my only other sub had the same "qualities" but worse fragger.

edit: I think Yaku's posts speak for themselves

Last edited: