Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lmao yes indeed yakus post speak for itself...

never read any dumber and useless shit than that really. beside that you just make yourself "guilty" saying that you did try it on your own since you didnt like supermics tacitcs....I mean how arrogant is that and respectless!!!??

He is the captain, he put much work and time into this..shame.

If you dont like getting tactics from someone else than yourself , then you should have captained up for this cup, seriously!

Supermic and DJ didnt make a two man showbecause they wanted it, that had to since you and atomas were about to try other things out,your own ideas probably!
Iplayed with supermic so many matches and all he did and said acording to tactics was really well.

Next time everyone should do the tactics which the captain is telling!

What a noob behaviour.

bye

I just wanna say thanks for having my back, especially Yako! :) Nice words
thanks to dj, html too and everyone else for that matter kelvin, taki, ban.

In all fairness Yako fragged well as I was expecting he would but as I've told you the positioning was lacking to say the least :\ Gonna try and let bygones by bygones now. Next map! :P

Last edited:
Well trasher suggested to play out the placed 5th and below as well. So maybe you get another match and everything works out then :)

preview.jpg

I just wanna say thanks for having my back, especially Yako! :) Nice words
thanks to dj, html too and everyone else for that matter kelvin, taki, ban.

In all fairness Yako fragged well as I was expecting he would but as I've told you the positioning was lacking to say the least :\ Gonna try and let bygones by bygones now. Next map! :P

yakU pls..;(

havent been online since we played this match..

took me a while to read all the 7 pages. What can I say? Supermic and html summed it all up!
I was quiet annoyed about my inet connection which let me down on critical moments, fragwise and playwise from my side was okeish!

I dont wanna spoil my time on insulting someone so i wont since all the things what has to be said all allready said!

hope the next match will be more on the positive side...