Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

question is did u backhammer or backdodgehammer bn ;)

rsy52c.png

gg team mic, i dont think our team believed at the start we could do it

your gen ballistic d was great, people already moaning...

tsk on nohonor dj there, be a good sport chap!

twnZ > Dj

We booked server but there was kinda no use as we had germans spamming the TS all the time. Our praccying was shit tbh thats why we lost. You were the better team with alot of luck also on some maps in the beginning. FElt like you were all over the maps....nice launching.

Ive seen u praccying since 17 today so ur praccying made the differ. Thats the truth why u get upset by that.?! No harm in that really heidi klum idiot.

good lick in rest of Cup as i said. Think u might end up in final really. But as i said this CUP was doomed in the beginning with wish in it......there can only be one winner.

nice save on BRIDGE free that was piss annoying really.....

U dont need to make any report useless. They were the better team 2night and we had YAK on TS and in the TEAM. :rofl:
Do something better with ur time mate, no report needed!

we all know what happend on all maps i think. ...Only thing they might not know is Siege launch which we won. And nice final ballistic warhead launch also from them.

Anyway gg

blame Supermic that launch was to short. =)

20hp left of belt after spamming killing spree on beach with pogo. But nice save. was key moment i think

after that Yak got even "higher" and went BERSERK on TS:....:rofl:

i would like to point out that i wasnt even supposed to be on beach
free and ako failed me! so i went

then dj teleport camped me liek 5 times in a row with belt, and they did a great launch..
sneez sucks!

laffed irl ^^

blame Supermic that launch was to short. =)

20hp left of belt after spamming killing spree on beach with pogo. But nice save. was key moment i think

after that Yak got even "higher" and went BERSERK on TS:....:rofl:

:rofl:

ive been TDM team captain for ages , and i drive outta control when team fails :p

shud be one post :P

U dont need to make any report useless. They were the better team 2night and we had YAK on TS and in the TEAM. :rofl:
Do something better with ur time mate, no report needed!

we all know what happend on all maps i think. ...Only thing they might not know is Siege launch which we won. And nice final ballistic warhead launch also from them.

Anyway gg

:rofl:

again the fragger fails :hangover:

thx fee lill°arseone lol [»01:01:21 ] <+free^> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRy46QSpoQU

i would like to point out that i wasnt even supposed to be on beach
free and ako failed me! so i went

then dj teleport camped me liek 5 times in a row with belt, and they did a great launch..
sneez sucks!

If Useless wasn't here this would have been the best match report ever.

YaKz0r\\- said:
:rofl: ive been TDM team captain for ages , and i drive outta control when team fails :p
:rolleyes:
Hardcore said:
how I would have loved to hear yakhansn freak out again :)
I don't want to hear it ever again tbh, not him or atomas for that matter. During our practice session these 2 idiots only whine and complain non stop on TS in german while I was giving out positions and we were practicing the launches we would do in the match. All I could hear was that 1. we suck 2. we had noob launches and 3. noob tactics. So after a while we had to mute them off to get anything done. Atomas and Yaku practiced their own launches and was getting objectives like retards during practice sessions and yaku continued during the match.

While I'm at it I'd like to thank Peacemaker also for telling me he was available for this match, not once but twice he confirmed that. I even had bold text so he couldn't possibly miss the date or time. Aaand what happens? He first says he can only play 1 hour or 1.5h at the most. We did one whole practice with PM and he was setting all launches. He says he can play for 2 hours. But then he starts complaining. Why thursday blabla? it's pathetic to play on a thursday yadayadayada "I cba any more I might quit UT."
lol well thanks a lot for wasting everyones time m8.

We had 3 practice sessions, I gave out tactics in both text and vocally on TS. I told positions before map start and after each objective. How it is fucking possible not to be defend in the right position after all that is fucking amazing.

Examples of what yaku did:

On attack:
He didn't cover our launch for falls on dungeon, told him at leasat 3 times, he went and took HTML's hammerlaunch instead. = fail dungeon
He proceeded to get undead on gol1 even though been told at least 10 times all in all not to get undead. during practice, before map start and during the map.
He didn't push development on autorip because thats "noob" according to yaku. And he skipped DJ's hammerset he had there.
We practiced a new launch on bridge during practice. Yaku ignored it during match = fail
On siege I tell him 5-10 times <- Im not kidding. What to do and he nearly screwed up that tactic with a freelance move but we end siege before that.
A quote "Lavafort is a noob map because I can't ripper"

On DEF:
Lavafort he fucked up of course but so did everyone else. Snee was supposed to be lavacave with SB, he went front blocking my rippers. I have no idea what the rest of my team was doing, we had agreed to have all upfront and nobody on the wall. And we ended up with me and snee up front only wtf? lol Twnz team could just walk to entrance with ease and hammerjump over wall.

Bridge:
Html gave him armor and told Yaku 3 times at least the armor was right behind him at the maingate.
"Yaku, I dropped armor behind you." "YAKU ARMOR RIGHT BEHIND YOU" "III'TS RIIIGHT BEHIIIIND YOU YAKU" "TAAKE IIIT" IT'S BEEN THERE FOR 30 SECONDS" Aaaand we lose 2nd, gg lol.

Autorip:
He didn't defend low stairs at development. twnz team came up with 4 at stairs
He didn't help low or give warning at warhead first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In all fairness my launches on Gol2 failed. They have worked in every practice before but during the match the launches failed even though I know I aim exactly right. Some texture bug I believe. And you can blame me for that as Yaku also did during the map and continued doing into the next map (bridge) while I was giving out positions :yawn: I dunno how many times I, html and DJ had to tell him to STFU both in practice and match.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snee missed a few important positions as well but I think overall Snee played ok considering he was on wifi.
He was supposed to be outside the whole time but he pushed stairs at one point and we almost lost hurons path. DJ made a nice save on the hurons path.
Pushing down stairs at development on autorip when he was supposed to be backman low.
No warnings first ballistic warhead defence. Maybe he forgot to press his TS button.
He said he couldn't hear me on TS sometimes because of his connection and not frag either in the end of the match.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTML & DJ
I was very impressed with html performance. He did every thing I could expect from him and more. Really well played, great TS communication. And DJ was fragging like crazy and was a great teamplayer! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The maps my team played well on:
Desertstorm:
Everything actually went ok here. Yaku was a little out position but it didn't matter this time.

Siege:
Ownage attack ftw :)
we did a quick ramplaunch and nearly won it in 16 seconds, html died on switch. Then the launch without sui. Nice launch that DJ came up with. I planned everything we were gonna do for at least the first 3 minutes. Had that launched failed we would have attacked with 2 SB low.
Yaku took the first SB, and lol he went back to get the second as he already had the first :lol: Almost fucked us up again.

Riverbed 3:
Long defence, we fragged well. And on attack we got it fast.

We did have great defence on ballistic at gen but I don't consider it a good map for us as we never held warhead for more then like 2 minutes. And we couldn't get the last objective on ballistic even though we had 3 minutes to do it.

For me teamplay is everything. That's what makes UT fun for me, without teamplay I wouldn't be playing here at UTA at all. So when shit like this happens I get pissed off. What really bothers is me is the time spent on practice and tactics and then seeing it being a total waste of my time. I don't mind losing but I really do mind losing when people can't follow simple instructions like left, right, low, high

Gl to team Twnz

Last edited:
thanks m8 u changed it so many times i just agreed to anything and i said like 4 days before match i couldent really play and i removed my name for avail topic 2 days before , u wasent willing to change the day so u dident get the best spd out gg :hangover:

so before u start blameing me for ur mega fail u should of just booked one of the other 6 days of the week i offerd to play...

Last edited:
omg i feel sorry for you mic...... laying down time doing tacs and ppl complaining and not following it at all is really annoying...

1 more thing, i hope you mean yakzor and not yako?