Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pea¢eMaker said:
thanks m8 u changed it so many times i just agreed to anything and i said like 4 days before match i couldent really play and i removed my name for avail topic 2 days before , u wasent willing to change the day so u dident get the best spd out gg :hangover:

so before u start blameing me for ur mega fail u should of just booked one of the other 6 days of the week i offerd to play...

I didn't try and change the date or time?

Topic: Cup match 11th 19-20gmt
Pea¢eMaker said:
Supermic! said:
Can you play a cup match 19-20gmt on sunday 11th?

yes

Session Start: Wed Oct 07 16:37:22 2009
Session Ident: twnz
[16:37] <Supermic> hi
[16:37] <Supermic> been talking to my team now
[16:37] <Supermic> and looks like monday would be best day for us. they got other wars on sundays
[16:40] <twnz> hmm
[16:40] <twnz> my teams have ctf wars on monday
[16:40] <twnz> fs
[16:40] <twnz> what wars are there on sunday :s?
[16:41] <Supermic> yaku had clanbase I think. Dunno if mayhem or AAK has wars, gonna check
[16:42] <Supermic> tnt vs aak
[16:42] <twnz> forget std wars !
[16:42] <twnz> lol
[16:42] <Supermic> thats what I was thinking too but atomas and pm said "if I dont have stdAS war"
[16:43] <Supermic> snee couldnt sunday
[16:43] <Supermic> only mon, tues, wed
[16:43] <Supermic> maybe thursday
[16:44] <twnz> hmm
[16:44] <Supermic> tuesday?
[16:45] <Supermic> or wednesday?
[16:45] <Supermic> could that work
[16:45] <twnz> um
[16:45] <twnz> if sunday doesnt work
[16:45] <twnz> thursday will have to do
[16:46] <twnz> next thursday that is?
[16:46] <twnz> or tomorrow?
[16:46] <Supermic> yes
[16:46] <Supermic> next
[16:46] <twnz> ok
[16:46] <twnz> thats fine
[16:46] <twnz> ill confirm it on forums soon
[16:46] <Supermic> gonna talk to my team again. hopefully we can

08-10-2009
Topic: Practice today (thursday) starting at 19gmt
Pea¢eMaker said:
Supermic! said:
Probably on a league server if I can book one. Otherwise somebody can just start a multiplayer server. Come to IRC guys #team.supermic so we can discuss

tactics and such. Going to use whatever TS we can find at the moment, coh, ikea or pug.

I'm going to book our match vs Twnz for next thursday 15th if we can field a team, will be around 19-20gmt. Let me know if you can/can't play! It will be like a normal stdAS match first

to 8. So either we win or are knocked out of the cup.

Hopefully we can have more practice sessions than tomorrow. Would be good if all of you could be on IRC so we can just go to a server and start working on tactics/launches.

oki m8 :D

08-10-2009
Topic: Twnz cup match thursday
Pea¢eMaker said:
Supermic! said:
can u play thursday 15th next week? probably 19-20gmt

i am avail :)

Session Start: Sun Oct 11 16:31:28 2009
Session Ident: #team.supermic
[18:48] <l-pm> i finish work at 4pm on thursday but have to leave latest is 10pm
[18:48] <l-pm> so if we can start at 7 that would be awesome
[21:06] <l-pm> i can play 2h m8
[21:06] <l-pm> i need to leave at 10
[21:06] <l-pm> latest is 10
[21:32] <a-pm> have they said thursday is good
[21:32] <a-pm> cant we book it for this sunday or summit
[21:35] <a-pm> really fucking annoyed its thursday
[21:36] <a-pm> thursday is worst night of week
[21:38] <a-pm> u have monday,tuesday,wensday,friday,saturday,sundays to book
[21:44] <Supermic> some days twnz team couldn't
[21:45] <Supermic> html can only thursday or weekends
[21:45] <Supermic> this was only thursday he could I think
[21:45] <a-pm> so basicley its about 1 player
[21:45] <a-html> then last 2 weekends of october
[21:46] <a-html> i dont think its about me
[21:46] <a-pm> why join cup if u can only play 1 or 2 days out of 7 ^^
[21:46] <a-html> pm
[21:46] <a-html> chill?
[21:46] <Supermic> snee can only mon-wed lol. He rescheduled work so he could be here for the match on thursday I think. But I can't let him play if doesnt show up on practice, its not right

either :\
[21:47] <Supermic> yaku couldnt, neither could atomas this sunday because of aak war
[21:47] <Supermic> and there will probably more clanbase wars and stdAS war sundays

Session Start: Mon Oct 12 20:44:28 2009
Session Ident: l-twnz
[20:45] <Supermic> is it possible for you to start our match at 19gmt instead of 20gmt? PM wanted me to ask, he can play the whole war otherwise I think
[20:45] <Supermic> I haven't asked the other of my players if they can, thought I would ask you first if its even possible
[20:46] <l-twnz> pm can or can't
[20:46] <l-twnz> finish the war?
[20:46] <Supermic> sorry can't*
[20:46] <l-twnz> what about ur other players
[20:46] <l-twnz> snee etc
[20:46] <Supermic> depends on how long the match is, he has to leave at 21:30 or 22
[20:46] <l-twnz> ive asked my players just now, waiting a response
[20:46] <Supermic> I think snee will be around
[20:46] <Supermic> doing the same here
[20:47] <l-twnz> but i think ako was busy until 7:30 or something
[20:47] <l-twnz> :S
[20:47] <Supermic> ok
[20:47] <l-twnz> ill see what they say
[20:47] <l-twnz> brb
[20:48] <Supermic> html and I can and I think DJ and yaku could too. So from my side it should be ok to start 19gmt
[21:40] <l-twnz> ye mate
[21:40] <l-twnz> one of our players said hes going to struggle for 7
[21:40] <l-twnz> let pm play an hour or something and have snee or the other guy take over

Session Start: Mon Oct 12 17:58:19 2009
Session Ident: #team.supermic
[20:46] <Supermic> can u guys here play the thursday war at 19 gmt instead of 20gmt?
[20:47] * Supermic slaps DJ around a bit with a large trout
[20:47] * Supermic slaps html around a bit with a large trout
[20:47] * Supermic slaps awa[Y]z0r- around a bit with a large trout
[20:47] <html> yes
[20:47] <Supermic> only asking because PM wanted it to start 19gmt
[20:48] <DJ> rather play 20 but sure
[20:49] <Supermic> yaku should be avail too. So I guess we can
[20:49] <html> yes
[20:49] <Supermic> snee would be avail also

[23:14] <t-pm> sorry but im not ruining my night cuz html or whoever cant play any other day but thursday is pathetic

Session Start: Mon Oct 12 23:28:38 2009
Session Ident: t-pm
[23:36] <Supermic> so will you play until 22:00 (2hours) on thursday or do I need to get snee to play the whole match?
[00:20] <t-pm> do what u want m8 im not gunna fuck about thursday get snee to play full match getting abit sick of UT again tbh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-= I struggled for days to book the match so that you could play. Spended hours writing tactics and I've been to 3 practice sessions. PM was supposed to set all launches so we practiced them for 2 hours on the server with him. It's even his name in the tactics. And what happens next? He decides he cba any more :rofl: What a great teamplayer!
Thanks for wasting my time PM. Now I remember why I don't want to be captain of a team anymore. =-

And he's been riding DJ_AL about not being a teamplayer and then just "cba". Thanks a lot.

As frustrating as it is when your team doesn't follow tactics (been there), don't u feel this post is slightly ... sad?
Pointing fingers like that and saying how much you did right and how much wrong others did. Doesn't look very good from a player your stature / age.

I haven't been following this cup much, but as far as I can tell you were allowed to pick your own team (to a certain degree). At least u know who not to pick in the future :P

kelvin said:
omg i feel sorry for you mic...... laying down time doing tacs and ppl complaining and not following it at all is really annoying...

1 more thing, i hope you mean yakzor and not yako?
Yakuzza, yakzor.

Feels like I've spent 1-2 to weeks on this and was having fun. Only to find out it all was a total waste of my time.

Anni said:
As frustrating as it is when your team doesn't follow tactics (been there), don't u feel this post is slightly ... sad?
Pointing fingers like that and saying how much you did right and how much wrong others did. Doesn't look very good from a player your stature / age.

I haven't been following this cup much, but as far as I can tell you were allowed to pick your own team (to a certain degree). At least u know who not to pick in the future :P
Yakuza is 34 too lol. Im not saying I played great or anything. I'm just fucking mad at yaku for not being able to get simple instructions as left and right. After all we've done. It's so lame

I don't care how this looks, I just want to flame him and let all know what he did. He wasted 1-2 weeks of my life so I feel entitled to flame him and atomas a bit. I mean why the fuck did they even sign up for the cup if they were gonna be like this?

Last edited:
first ever AS game for me and it was a lot of fun but man these games are so LOOOONG. gg wp supermics team!

Pea¢eMaker said:
a good captain would have backup launchers u had lots of notice so all im going to say is GG :clap:
That wasn't the problem. We had snee and I to set with html anyway. What pisses me off with you was the fucking selfish behaviour. I spend days and hours to make it work and you don't even play the 1.5 hour you said you could. Had you been around I could have subbed you with Yaku.

lol problems with AtomAS and yaku on TS? not listening and shouting all the time, cant even be quiet?

Thats why I left AAK lol, should have asked me before picking these two fools.

lol problems with AtomAS and yaku on TS? not listening and shouting all the time, cant even be quiet?

Thats why I left AAK lol, should have asked me before picking these two fools.

seems like supermic picked the wrong Yak then......

I actually stopped playing last 3 maps cause CBA listening to them.....to bad really cause i felt we could have done really good.

It felt like we had the upper hand fragwise, but they had way stronger teamplay than us. So they deserved the win really.
Kinda sad that some players ruined it for every1 else in supermics team though.......But as Anni said, now we know whom not to pick in the future....=(.

Certainly fucked up this Cup for us...... well done!

truth be told, your team was still real strong
if not for our teams luck in beginning, winning ballisitic with 3min end d, after you just raped us on gen d...
our team was close to giving up (AHEM AKO!! STFU BIGBABY!!!!!)

i dont remember map scores but wasnt it 1-1 3-2 3-3 4-4... then at 4-4 yaku started flaming about and dj said he pissed off...
4-4 with several bullshit close maps? ballsitic 3min end d, lol@djsucks on bridge detonator, your siege crap :33 win, we didnt even defend 3mins, you lost lavaspam in 1min lol.., we won golg2 (your map imo) .. etc 4-4 could have been 7-1 either way... cest la vie

you guys had a good showing imo, and if you dont like yaku's teamplay, dont pick him
thats why i wont pick him in a pug, even though he is one of the better fraggers...

it was a thrilling match and first for freakeh hopefully some more ctfers come and spam :). leave it at that

dudududud
bn sucks!

rofl yako, pls stop talking bullshit, u left every clan in the leaque u lier dont talk in this way clanhopperboi....

-micke: than ask for a remach u big hero! tell them only yaks fault that u lost omg... ur tax where shit, just working for offline practice. dont moan pls and try to be the hero coz the team got nothing to say, u werent listen what we wanted to tell ya u just said stfu to us , good moral dude and now u wonder y it fails. ur posting is just a statement of a wannabehero . very sad...

nothing more to say..

Last edited:
rofl yako, pls stop talking bullshit, u left every clan in the leaque u lier dont talk in this way clanhopperboi....

-micke: than ask for a remach u big hero! tell them only yaks fault that u lost omg... ur tax where shit, just working for offline practice. dont moan pls and try to be the hero coz the team got nothing to say, u werent listen what we wanted to tell ya u just said stfu to us , good moral dude and now u wonder y it fails. ur posting is just a statement of a wannabehero . very sad...

nothing more to say..
You know at first I thought supermic was way harsh with the way he'd slander his teammates after having lost a cupgame. I felt just the way Anni felt and I thought it was unjust and a bit childish. This post however removes all second thoughts I had about his post :lol:

ok!"!

ill send him an "i feel sorry card" , like the other gays who understand nothing

best is when outstanding people giving a comment and acting like they where involved..... more bullshit pls

nothing more to say..

naja you should always leave clan when you feel uncomfortable eh?

AAK is a clear case with cry babies in team , so stop talking bullshit yaku really lol, everyone knows you cry baby on TS and flame instead of shutting your mouth and DONT disturb concentration, because thats what you do when u start flaming/crying on TS, nothing more, no real help for your team!

Think before writing knobba.