AS-SnowDunesBeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sorry all, soz sobo, I broke the number 1 golden rule....i read the forums and posted after getting tanked up on stella :\

i was getting pished off with a few of the comments like me been a lazy\crap mapper etc after the time ive put into them etc..

snowdunes is finished already jwer has it. I started a new one this morning :\

I think i'll stick to the carling and avoid forums when pished next time....soz.

Originally posted by Muttley
sorry all, soz sobo, I broke the number 1 golden rule....i read the forums and posted after getting tanked up on stella :\

i was getting pished off with a few of the comments like me been a lazy\crap mapper etc after the time ive put into them etc..

snowdunes is finished already jwer has it. I started a new one this morning :\

I think i'll stick to the carling and avoid forums when pished next time....soz.

lmfao Mutters :lol:

:P just to prove i aint quitting, i might scrap this if i dont like it ive only spent a few hours on it but u see my point anyway..... i was thinking of a hydro elec plant type theme...

Attachments

• shot0203.jpg
    shot0203.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 124
New map ? that pic looks really cool would look god damn amazing with some texturing and lighting

keep up the great work :D :thumb:

u could go through the plant having to touch and disable certain things then at the end plant a bomb on the dam and blow it as as final mission ?

just a thought =)

looks like a nice start.. if you want some ideas i have a boat load that never got off the ground due to Uni work guiive us a shout if you want a brain storm

lolol i often post when drunk when im at home :D (most noticable at the bad spelling) though im happy rather than pissed off people :lol:

you know it, your a damn class mapper.

that pics looks really great for only 2 hrs of mapping! :thumb:
hope you sticked to the grid this time :)

i saw the time he posted that and since i know mutts i wasn't worried :rolleyes:

looks good honey :) you know we love you..

wrong thread for that new map though :P

i guessed u would know it was the beer pixies fault :P

its not a new map yet either darling, might be if i like it after a few days, it has a nice feel to it atm tho ;) I was thinking of making it so u end up climbing through a base + some rocky mountains then end up on the otherside of the waterfall so u can see through it onto the start if fps allows it that is...

@bluey, I was gonna suggest a brainstorm on the forums + it would be cool if anyone that can draw decent art could make concept pics of peoples ideas. My network is dead atm i'll pm u when it comes back :) .... my dad works from home but as its half five in the morning i can use it for this post...

It would make mapping other peeps "visions" a bit easier if we had a good artist + loads of well layed out map ideas. Might give newer mappers more chance of making maps with better direction too ;) + give players the chance to get a map they want..

Me and jwer managed to make SnowDunes together with a few 1337 windows paint pics and alot of msn/ftp/his server usage so it took a while to get what he wanted...

so just a thought :P

YESHAAH!!! I'm definatly up for a job as concept artist, I've actually been waiting for something like this. working on a map though you're not actually working on it with UED :D
that be nice (and yes, I can draw fairly nice technical art when I have to)

cool we just need ideas now menace :) n1!

lol nice sobo, i'm not sure if im gonna carry on this map like i said but i'll think bout it :) i just have to convert your piccy into 3d in my heed :D