AS-SnowDunesBeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok, here it is...
Sorry if its a bit messy... It was a 20-minute rush job. :\

Last edited:
:eek: w00t thats quite impressive :P ta humph :)

i want to use star wars type textures on this one im bored of the default textures anyone know where to get any, are there any mods for ut of a sw type theme?

fs mutts, think of tha ppl that d/l the map of servers, gotta sit for 10000000000000000 mins to d/l all these textures :P

:teehee: only j/k hf , blow ya mind

Originally posted by Muttley
:eek: w00t thats quite impressive :P ta humph :)

i want to use star wars type textures on this one im bored of the default textures anyone know where to get any, are there any mods for ut of a sw type theme?

Hmm well my brother plays JKII Outcast, cant they be 'converted' or made compatible for UT?

Found pic of sort of waterplant hump drew :D
Tho this is just small one, I think i know what humph's idea is, pretty kewl :D

Attachments

• waterplant.jpg
    waterplant.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 93
Tho Mutt's, u gotta remember that a waterplant (or whatever) gets its power from the moving water, so the waterfeel needs to go through or fall upon a spinning wheel or something (which provides power then)

Which brings me to me next point :P
Severla onbjective inside and the last being jamming the wheel (cud be done wiv a button so its just 'blocks'), this will follow in the powerplant being without power but also a city or military base or something (SAM's wont work and it can be bombed by the Allience :P)

Just some thoughts ;)

px' idea about the wheel sounds ncie, and humps, dont you have art at school :P

20 mins you say :D well cant really see much on these pics but they certainly contain some nice info :)

about jk2 textures, well if they can be exported to jpg or bitmap or whatever no p reinporting them into UED

@ proj x i work for anglian water, i think they want to give us a tour of some of the sites soon, I'll keep my eye out. I'm based at a shitter plant so i cant really use the stuff from work :( and yes it does smell a bit earthy.... chrs for the pics i'll add a tank or 2 and those 2 towers look nice :) ...

are u lot not gonna make a list of ideas for new maps then get some piccies for them? Then peeps can start building them....

@jwer our network is screwed atm i can get on it now but i cant actually load any websites or get onto your ftp its soooo slooow bah. Hopefully Ian will fix whatever settings he fuxed up soon...

still fuxed :(

ive got some screenies of some nice parts tho, i need to delete/rebuild them but i have the brushes saved :P

An outside bit i thought might be nice as a mid part of the level im gonna make it bigger maybe...

Attachments

• waterfall2.jpg
    waterfall2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 54
an inside bit that ive only spent 5 mins on, i want to make it like viridian\desertstorm sam obj but im gonna take a while to get it right :\ but u have to turn a valve like humphs pic...

Attachments

• objectiveinner.jpg
    objectiveinner.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 58