AS-SnowDunesBeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

outside top down view, im waiting to get your textures mate b4 i make this properly i cant build the doors/buildings without them :(

Attachments

• topview.jpg
    topview.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 120
Hmm well i checked it, the textures are packed in a .pk3 which you can open with winzip. There theres a whole list of shits and alos textures in jpge or tga format. Atm i can do anything, next wednesday-sunday i cud do something. Tho if u can find someone with jk2 Outcast (or an earlier version coz i think they arte packed in pk3 as well) then that wud be great. Tho there are LOADS of textures, shud really need 2 know what u want etc but can only come back to that wednesday afternoon @ earliest.

@ jwer its my big bruv since we got that worm virus hes put a firewall on the network so me and tom are screwed :\ my dad wont remove it as he runs his business from home... I'll try and persuade em to remove it soon, we have 1 firewall for the net then another for the network which is a bit excessive imo...

@proj x i have starwars on cd somewhere i'll go look for it chrs mate :thumb:

Muts, my bro just told me that the OLD starwars dont have it like that coz it aint Quake engine so :S

Ill look into it. Btw what kinda of texture are u looking for? like the textures used on some battle cruiser of the empire? or what?

I opened just one pack (it has more innit than just textures, its 550 MB) So uploading it wud be a pain :S.

Tho im willing to take out some JPEG's (just tell me what sorts ur looking for) and ill upload m. Not today tho :P

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 76
Ok searched through all of m.
its 93 MB (usefull imo).

Willing to upload m to and ftp (or something) if thats possible. Tho that will take 2 houres at my upload speed :P

Irc: #aut, #8, #brotherhood (best option)
MSN: [email protected] (not much)

just a random thought i had about an end sequence / final obj.

What about ordering an air strike bouncing bomb stylee / damn busters type of thing??