AS-SnowDunesBeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol k i'll tell him when our network is back and i can get on msn.

meanwhile i thought id show u some of the textures i got mi grubby mits on :P

Attachments

• shot0222.jpg
    shot0222.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 125
and some more, all the doors have new sounds and btw the above wont be part of the level its just a room full of doors for me to test out :P

Attachments

• shot0221.jpg
    shot0221.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 117
Nice job mutts m8 (read your PMs &/or clean your mail box again btw :poke: ) and thx all contributing with textures, ideas and support :thumb:

Btw... time to start a new thread? .....
AS-Nameless² ? :D

AS-OperationMole or AS-Mole

because if you want to do it like ive done it in my screenie earlier you gonna dig/bomb a hole in the wall :rolleyes:

you could also make it bit darkish inside.

but yeah, i know you really like this lightsteps. on the floor.

The above screens make it look like it'll be the best-looking map in the league :) If it comes in that is. What res are you playing in cos I want it to look like that lol.

to be honest, i think some of the textures in the last two pics just dont fit, especially in the second pic, but theres also not much lighting. only looks like some standard white lights. the first room looks already really good.

If you have Unreal 2, I'd suggest ripping some of the textures from that, as theres a very nice Hydro station mission in the game with some good textures... Or have you already done that? those yellow doors look....Familiar...

when i hasd taken a look at the ed after playing the game, i couldnt fine any surfaces :\ only staticmeshes. :lol:

also didnt find any relevant textures. only icons and stuff, no wall or terrain or detail textures etc.

erm sobo the room wiv the doors wont be in the level i was just showing jwer my nice new 3 part doors...i do the rooms up a bit so i dont have to stare at an ugly boxy room every time i test out new stuff....and the maps only a week and a half old so it aint gonna look that completed yet :P

@humph I'll look into it :)

@jwer nice :) i still have no network grr

@useless the highest res :P but with pci textures, agp textures slow me down for some gay reason and look no better imo.

I'm gonna go quiet on the map now or everyone will get impatient wiv me :P I might delete it still..... I'll post in a couple of months wiv a beta....