Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Active-X

((si><th)) time?

:( sad to see you leave again maybe we'll meet again @ 2k4 :mosher:
  2. Active-X

Song..

too many good tracks to mention :) but these are deffo in my top10 of all times: Dumonde - Never look back Yahel - Devotion (Armin van Buuren remix) Yahel - Voyage (DJ Tiësto magikal remake) Gouryella - Tenshi BT - Flaming June (BT vs Paul van Dyk remix)
  3. Active-X

The Official 1v1 Thread

go pete :nod:
  4. Active-X

AS-Cup UPDATE!

the map is way too long, you dont have a good overview as a team where everyone is and where the other team is, thats why it sucks, ow and fps is shit there just like the fact that the load for the server gets way too high on that map which gives an extra 40 ping (at least to me on orange)
  5. Active-X

smack the pingu

donno if this has been posted before ;) http://probox.nl my personal best is 593.5 meters so far
  6. Active-X

--- Realese of Austria][Beta ---

nice map, already liked austria 1 and this one is vnice also ;) only 1 comment from my side: topic: realese > release
  7. Active-X

UAS Beta site

i know but if you look at their projects they're still making amazing sites
  8. Active-X

UAS Beta site

if you want to use scripting/database etc flash is useless (or you have to integrate flash with html) i like html site more though, less buggy and most times a better overview the only flash sites i like more than html are the ones with a vcool styling/layout, just check...
  9. Active-X

Urgent Help with Pro Evolution Soccer 3, please!

already installed the patch? the menu was really slow here, took me 10 secs to get to another menu but after i installed the patch it was fixed ;)
  10. Active-X

Fastest fragger

hmm, think i increased the skills of my bots too much long time ago :( keep getting around 25 and i still lose lol
  11. Active-X

Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

kni? he always plays on orange with 'charles' these days
  12. Active-X

the cazzy award
  13. Active-X

and time remaining 9:59? hmmz
  14. Active-X

only 30% of way to tower fly used
  15. Active-X

skills my friend ;)
  16. Active-X

ye sure :p
  17. Active-X

lol extase, but still slow as fuck, see if someone can beat this time:
  18. Active-X

also found out another pwnage trick today altho not usefull or something becuase you gotta use boots on golgotha but always nice to see if others can do it too ;)
  19. Active-X

i got another cool trick (from mc and cyta initially) on as-austia there are 2 tower on a mountain, on the other side of the mountain (right side) is a huge wall, try with jumpboots and godmode :) to get to the top by hammering backwards constantly i only made it about 10 times (of 1000 or so)...