Fastest fragger

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm, think i increased the skills of my bots too much long time ago :( keep getting around 25 and i still lose lol

I cant get more then 15 kills, my bots move like hell and kill me the whole time, even when I set their skill level to novice...and my system lags no and then (16 bots...) o_0 wtf.......

Hank said:
I cant get more then 15 kills, my bots move like hell and kill me the whole time, even when I set their skill level to novice...and my system lags no and then (16 bots...) o_0 wtf.......

U prolly turned ur bots on a high level like the post from Apoc only then all numbers are 1 or higher, then it doesnt matter which level u put the bots on: novice or godlike :x

bah couldnt get more than 40 :(
thats what playing on orange does with ur aim :P

Attachments

• Shot0063.gif
    80.9 KB · Views: 75
doh I thought post said fastest shagger and I been shaggin me girlf as fast as possible to try and be da best :/

cheatz0r, 60 should be the highest to get in insta in 1 minute, so obviously a cheatz0r :p:

/edit/ look at all the other bots, that usually gets around 3 kills, while urs get 5-6 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i'll try again when I cba cos i think i can even beat that...I did that with holding down firebutton and I got a kill nearly every time it shot....missed a few tho and got killed few times. If u miss none and dont get killed it'll just be the firerate of the gun which limits frags...which should be possible against novice bots :D

wait hang on a minute.....yes ..........YES......oh 1337 ffs chk me latest effort.......

Last edited:
lol jwer ya nerd what are u trying to defend ur self for does it matter what others say about ya ? :lol:

If it was what u said it was you should feel happy that Thur kept it so she could think about you.

Now play along fs :fingers: