Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No it was about great players in this league and commending them for thier contribution.

Dont see how you make it about me....

lol owned rob so fast u turn back the time :P overlightespeed jump wow :P

well mc why not take what pete said as a compliment :D

Edit: man u are no physican? the lower clock cant follow his leet turnbacktime jump thats locical isnt it?

I do take it as a compliment, however i have enough respect for other players in this league that i wouldnt say that, because even if he feels it's about me, its about everyone.

But if i sounded harsh i apolagise.

lol na not harsh m8, just told ya to enyoy it :).
But u are rite there are some realy awesome players outa there.
Since im a noob and quite new here i cant realy say who was once the best etc... according to today and from the ppl i played u were the hardest opponend ever so :) ...but as i said im shit and new and cant realy tell (especialy not about ppl i never heard of except in the "tales from the good old days") :P

Edit: new according to most others :P

the 2 best players ive seen are mc and fifthelement. fifth absolutly owned my whole clan ~}UTM{~ by himself basically with *bwd* at the time. and that was when i had all of the new nk players in it ( nanko boss etc..)

well i never see him:P

anyway he used to be good, i considered him the best in the league at 1 time.

and i was trying to think of some other good players not mentioned then i thought what about rivaldo? he owns imo, sometimes when i see him play even i think he bots, but he cant be as we share the same comp:P

other people worth mentioning:
cloud ias master fs.

Last edited:
Spirit said:
Hmm overall I would have to agree and say McNeil :D

Someone else no-one has mentioned yet was Hogo - he comesd pretty damn close too :D

/me probs Bill with a sharp stick ;)

Im 100% with dave here we already discusstiswenevisited me:P

Bill is and always was my fav player the guy with best aim and the sneakier bastard ever not to mention miniwore:P

For a long time I always said Konnan & Hogo were the best.

Now I can tell there ain't a best AS player, noone is complete, noone can do everything, etc, etc but if I had to pick like 5 ppl I would say Konnan, Twister, Hogo, XB & Munkz! (no special order).