Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i dont think anyone would like to be called the best AS player :lol: i mean it's not a babemagnet to be called the best of an online Game mod. Best As player prolly means biggest nerd :lol:
If everything in your world is meant to be used to enhance your babe-magnet I'd re-evaluate my own step in the evolutionary ladder :p:

Remember der [HELMET] clan lol

Pink[Helmet]
Dark[Helmet]
ect..

All cheating, i wont even think about how many times ive banned them on boomtown servers old days :lol:

i dont think anyone would like to be called the best AS player :lol: i mean it's not a babemagnet to be called the best of an online Game mod. Best As player prolly means biggest nerd :lol:
Oh, that rings a bell, walking on the streets telling girls i play UT doesnt work. I thought it was something else. :(

well sad part is, some people take it that seriously

there really isnt much difference between the top10 or so players really..
not to mention how heavily "skill" in this game is all tweaking, spam, gay lag inis, and armor
some of the 'elite' pug alot so they get recognition, but theyre also playing at 4am like loners..

give me people who play fairly without whinning anyday
i dont respect keyboard rambos who devote their life to a 9 year old game, pathetic really...
lvl70 losers

omg you only use rockets
omg enforcer bullshit
omg lag whine cry
omg irie enforcer shot me whine im not playing anymore maps cryyyy
cry cry cry whine whine whine

well sad part is, some people take it that seriously

there really isnt much difference between the top10 or so players really..
not to mention how heavily "skill" in this game is all tweaking, spam, gay lag inis, and armor
some of the 'elite' pug alot so they get recognition, but theyre also playing at 4am like loners..

give me people who play fairly without whinning anyday
i dont respect keyboard rambos who devote their life to a 9 year old game, pathetic really...
lvl70 losers

omg you only use rockets
omg enforcer bullshit
omg lag whine cry
omg irie enforcer shot me whine im not playing anymore maps cryyyy
cry cry cry whine whine whine

nuthin to add it's so true!!!

from all those useless (not the player) threads i created over the past years, this is the most succesful one.
that makes me really really sad :crap:

lol @ saying all the best players pug all the time, eg, mc - he plays UT about once a week, and thats normally BT if anything - hardly enhances assault skills does it