Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Keep calm

The world is still turning and i am still kicking around in RL somewhere! :D Hope you are all well! and good to see its still going. >DaRk<-Starlight- and a bit =]DoG[= too :) A.K.A Scott Much love. ;)
  2. S

Merry Christmas Guys

Morning! I've not been here in a while, so thought i would pop in and say hello. Nice to see you are guys are going, although your in division one!? UTA must be super easy now ;) Have a good christmas and new year, and keep going :D :) Scott
  3. S

Is there a Windows Program to access BIOS Settings?

Hi All, I need some assistance on changing some SATA BIOS Configurations. Sounds simple enough, just goto BIOS and go from there! Well no... its a HP BIOS which means its as simple as simple can be, and i can only amend the boot order and time. I have upgraded the BIOS to the latest HP...
  4. S

Merry Christmas..

to my DOG Maties :D have a good one :kiss: :Xmastree::Xmasgrin::Xmaseek::Xmaskiss::XmasDog:
  5. S

Recommended Web Hosting / Domain Sales...?

Morning All, Thought it would be best to ask this question here, as i would expect some of you have your own web service somewhere :) Im considering setting up a personal domain to host some of my university work, and just a general home page. However i do require to: Set up a domain...
  6. S

Anyone Have UT3 for PS3?

As feeling lonley with a bunch of console owners :D Its actually quite good, the controller setup is good, though graphically in 1080, it doesnt look that great.
  7. S

Driver issues with x64 XP Pro

Hi All, Need some help with a new install of x64 Windows XP Pro. My Wireless Card (TP-Link 650G) will not run!! The drivers i have tried from the official webby are: * XP Drivers - Registers as Installed but windows states the device driver is corrupt, and will not run any wireless...
  8. S

R.I.P Colin McRae

Just saw this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6997134.stm Excellent Driver :( R.I.P
  9. S

Spiderman 3

Well i have saw the film! I luckily bought my tickets early, for last nights showing. I turned up at the cinema and the queue was around the block! Even though it was showing every hour! I thought it was a great film, but really cant see it running any further anymore. Ive loved 1 &2, and...
  10. S

Googles April Fools

I Wonder how many people sign up lol http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html Not sure how long this link will stay up for though :D
  11. S

Another Thread

I always drop in once in a while. See my last hello thread was nearly 4 months ago. Therefore :wave: and just to tell you im still alive :D Hope your having fun, though seems UTA has got a bit boring now :( with lower number of players e.t.c. Shame :( Oh well ill go back into the...
  12. S

Long time no see

:wave: Have a good xmas and new year doggies :D
  13. S

Christmas Next Gen Gaming

No posts in the last 30 days here! Well its time to bring some life into it! Ok, so its nearly christmas and its another console gaming christmas! So what is everyone after.. So information for people who are still undecided Nintendo Wii - Released 8th December 2006 *Zelda The Twlight...
  14. S

PC Crashing Under Load...

Hi All, Unfortunatley my PC is crashing intermittently! Seems like a hardware crash than anything else, so does anyone have any ideas/thoughts. Ok, PC seems to crash under load- one of the main offenders is UT, however even using IE can crash it out. Its nothing in particular that seems...
  15. S

Hi All

Just popped in to say hi :wave: Hope all is well :D
  16. S

Superman Returns..

Well ive managed to see the film at long last! Though i was very skeptical about this film, following in the footsteps of the late Christopher reeve! And a film series that seemed dead and buried! Though after nearly 3 hours, i did like this film! I wont give too much away, but its got some...
  17. S

Setting Up Wireless Network..

Hi Guys, Ive setup another computer upstairs, and have my main connection downstairs. Running a wireless router downstairs and wireless adapter upstairs. The internet works great, and pings fine too, from upstairs! Although i have been trying to share the files on the network, and not...
  18. S

Laptops - Best Place/Price?

Hi People, Looking for a laptop with a fairly low price tag. Not used to play games e.t.c. Just running web/web editors & graphics programs! (Work use really) I have been looking around for one today on the high st, and they are pretty much overpriced for low specs. Does anyone know a...
  19. S

Xbox Live

After playing lots of xbox live l8ly, (it reminds me of UT mixed with TS lol) - but with better ping and no cheaters :D Does ne1 here av an xbox live account, that may wana join up for some killing time? If you dont - go buy an xbox!
  20. S

Wireless Internet Mains Supply

Hi All, Hopefully you guys can help me on this one. I once saw a wireless internet adapter which connects to your PC, and then into your mains socket (power supply), and therefore pushes round the internet signals and then can be recieved through an upstairs plug with another adapter...