Recommended Web Hosting / Domain Sales...?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
Morning All,

Thought it would be best to ask this question here, as i would expect some of you have your own web service somewhere :)

Im considering setting up a personal domain to host some of my university work, and just a general home page. However i do require to:

1. Set up a domain
  2. Buy some server space

So can any recommend, a good (cheap ;) ) domain name sales service, and a good hosting company? I am not after a large amount of bandwith, as i wont generally need it. Also how much does this generally cost on a year to year basis?

Thanks for any advice :D

Which internet provider you have? Usually webspace comes free. Im with Casema and I got 100 mb webspace.

Yes i do think i have some ISP Space, which i could use i guess.

I assume i can just register a domain, and use it to forward to the personal ISP Space..

So which domain registration company is best :D

One.com

Used it for 4 years myself with 2 domains.
Domain and space in one very cheap package, with FTP, ASP, MySQL, unlimited emails, unlimited traffic, etc.

Have a look yourself :]