Christmas Next Gen Gaming

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
No posts in the last 30 days here! Well its time to bring some life into it!

Ok, so its nearly christmas and its another console gaming christmas! So what is everyone after..

So information for people who are still undecided

Nintendo Wii - Released 8th December 2006
*Zelda The Twlight Princess (At long last!)
*Wario Ware
*Super Mario Galaxy
*Red Steel

Xbox 360 -

Gears Of War
Pro Evo 6/ Fifa 2007
Rainbow Six Vegas
Call of duty 3

PS3 - Unfortunatley delayed till March 07 for EU release.
Possibly Pre-order or import? (Lik-Sang has been shut down by Sony due to importing consoles)

Feel free to add extra titles, so what you are you looking forward to? Or getting :D

me:

Pre-ordered Wii for Collection on the 8th December - Getting Zelda, Red Steel and maybe Wario Ware

Bought Pro Evo 6 (Good Game) for 360, and Gears of War is on pre-order and paid for!! Call of Duty 3 is a big maybe!

Oh, and no PS3 for me - i still think they are too pricey!

Most looking forward to Nintendo Wii!! - Should be a new way of gaming!

Yup, Download old classics! IGN have a good launch guide, which shows prices and some games that are being released to download on launch.

Also the TV channel looks good!

I've preordered the wii aswell... and also took a few days off from work so I can play more :D

I'll deffo get:
- Zelda The Twlight Princess
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Red Steal

Wtf, you took days off just to play a console game? :eek: :lol:

Ontopic: Dunno if i buy anything, havent been on my PS for a year now :lol:

deadly said:
Wtf, you took days off just to play a console game? :eek: :lol:

Ontopic: Dunno if i buy anything, havent been on my PS for a year now :lol:

You spend 8 hours on pc games :rolleyes:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Definately getting Twilight Princess. Been waiting for it for 3 years alrdy fs and if i have the money ill get red steel aswell.

Dunno what im gonna do!

im still in doubt. We still play on the gamecube once in a while and the wii looks like fun. Ps3 looks wicked coz of Lair and ff13 and lots of other games. but its too pricey.

maybe ill just buy nothing :)

Wii's midnight launch goes smoothly
Sounds nice right?

Well, check these 2 bits:
The first buyer, Isaiah Triforce Johnson, had been waiting in line outside the store for more than a week. He wore a Nintendo Power Glove, a wearable controller that came out in 1989, while shaking hands with Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime after buying the first Wii.
Johnson said he had legally changed his middle name to a reference in Nintendo's "Zelda" series of games.
:eek:

"I'm a little delirious. I've been up for about 40 hours straight. But I've got it in my hands now and it feels good," said Mann, adding that he has written more than 40 songs about the console for his gaming Web site, gamejew.com. His song titles include "Wii Means You and Me" and "The Wind Whispers Wii."
I prefer these: "Hii is a virgin" and "Hii will die alone"