Spiderman 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
Well i have saw the film! I luckily bought my tickets early, for last nights showing. I turned up at the cinema and the queue was around the block! Even though it was showing every hour!

I thought it was a great film, but really cant see it running any further anymore. Ive loved 1 &2, and three just adds to my love again :D

I wont say any spoliers, plots & characters. However the CGI was awesome, music a bit repetitive, emotional (tears in the isles :D ) and overall enjoyable.

Go watch it :D

Trailers here

20070505.jpg

Saw it a couple of days ago, hard to get tickets half an hour b4, luckely some reservations got canceled.
About the movie, it was good but it wasnt as good as 1&2 for me. Too much whining in this movie, and some unnecesary scenes. And I dont know why u got emotional starlight :P

They could have cut about 15 minutes from the second half of the film. Agree with tha boss about all the whining. Overall the film was OK, good effects and stuff, I thought the best part was the bit with Bruce Campbell (the french waiter). I preferred Spiderman 2 over this though.

whats with the new trend of having an hour on a half start which is pretty much irrelevant, King Kong, Miami Vice (extended the full 3 hours :angry:) and now this.

Thought it was entertaining in parts but mostly just a pile of crap.

Was a bit embarrassing when he smacked her in the face everyone else went stunned silent and i burst out laughing... meh