Storytime - The Return

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"yeah" says Bill "and i thought it was just someones dranged imaginetion"

"No" says Bill, "space is big really big you just wont belive how mind blongling big space is, you make think its a long way to the chemists but that just peanuts compered to space"

"oh, look no offence Max but we got this quest to be getting on with can we stop throwing qutoes at each other ??"

"oh allright then" and with that they pick up thier towels and leave walking northwards

after going for an hour and 2 minutes bill realises there going the wrong way and head south !

where thay will find the man who knows THINGS who will tell them....

'the jem you seek is the jem you had but yet have to have but have lost before' says the old sage

'huh' exclaim Bill and Max as one 'run that by us again'

'the problem is that you dont know how to listen, and learn. Its just a simple case of a transangentic time statis warp leak' reply the sage

'huh' exclaim Bill and Max as one 'run that by us again'

'FS dont you ever watch star trek!! what iam trying to say in numb nuts terms is that you will have to go back and forward in time and repare the fabric of space and time' says the fustrated sage

'This fabic it black and got sparkley things on it?' asked Bill 'if so i might know of it'

The sage wondered how such a fool could know such knowledge so asked 'prey tell me of this fabic then'

'i saw some dancers wearing it at a village fate, but they where a funny lot and looked very inbreed and did strange things late at night and go round say hello mon alright mon' replyed bill

the sage falls down backwards inshock 'why thats the very one, and the wierd village is know as droitwich and is a scary place to go, are you up to the task in hand i wonder ?' inquired the sage 'do you think you can stand the horrors that small village lives toll under do you think you can stand the temption of the local ways and the lacal girls who are their fathers daughter sisters mother`s borther wifes ? answer me are you ....... ready ?'

'i say you got a crinkly bottum Mr bobbly' says bill and pulls out an iorn and starts to iorn mr bobblys arse, as the iorn starts to get hotter and hotter the bobbly suit starts to melt and a small little boy falls out the hole. "you have saved me from a fate worst than death, my names Jamie and got a magic torch anyone want to slide down the beam to a magic land?" says Jamie......

so Jamie shines his light onto the floor and a hole opens up, 'follow me and wordsworth my dog down the slide and i`ll met you in cookooland' bill and max look at each other shrug thier shoulder and both jump down the hole, after going down the long spining slide they end up in a funny world where erverything looks like a cartoon, 'ah up wonder if i draw something it will become real ?' says max and with that he draw a nude woman......

but it was just a tree in a costume which jumped in front of bill! after recovering, bill ate a bar of soap and decided to...

burp bubbles to the theme tune to jamie and the magic torch

BUUUUURP BURRRRRRPP BURPPPP BURRRPPPP BURPPP BURPPPP BURPPPP BURPP

After about 10 seconds both jamie and max where tired of this game so the both stappled bill to a tree and pulled his pants over his head
then they left him there and walked off to ....

'meat is good for you eat more meat' said a sublime voice which they just had to follow 'eat meat dont be cruel to veggatables eat meat instead' carried on the strange voice
'wonder where thats coming from?' said jamie
'woof' said wordworth .....

Bill having suffered from an atomic wedgie from both sides called out to max.

" Hey max u arent gonna leave me here are you???"
to which max replied...
"Hows your twig and giggle berries?"
"Fine... a bit hurt tho... GET ME OFF THIS TREE!" screamed bill

Max... having a knack for detecting a moron. Decided to go with the other 2... having caught up with Jamie wordworth said......

This remark was taken at face value by the others as they knew:

(a) he was a man of limited vocabulary

&

(b) he had an unhealthy fascination with dogs :P

then Max said "IOOOOOOOO RECOIL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS THREAD FFS?"

after this out burst jamie reminded Max that he isnt supposed to know we are telling the story!!!

and the 3 pals wondered off to finish the quest....

meanwhile Bill who had lost his voice thru shouting just held up a piece of paper saying "HELP IM COLD MY FRIENDS HAVE LEFT ME AND A WOLF HAS BITTEN OFF ALL MY TOES SO I CARNT WALK PLEASE HELP ME!"

when a passing cobbler said .....

*Narative*see where this is goin its split into 2 storys now :)*