Storytime - The Return

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

........and if you wittle it you can make a nice decrative bashing stick

and with that they both set about wittleing beutifull caveings into the baseball bats ,
after about 4 days of hard work that had managed to make a complete mess of whittleing and where holding nothing more than tooth piks in there hands

"fs" thay said so they got 2 new bats and then beat the shop keepoer to death to test them out
"ILL BASH YOU GOOD"

"worked well " they said

and off they trotted to find some steel toecapped boots........

mean while jamie and max were ..................

now where can we find some steel toecapped boots asked bill er pass said max

'whoop'
suddenly a big shop apeared in front of them with a sign saying 'ye olde steel toe cap shope'

'Hmm' said bill 'could be trap'

'nah your just getting paranoid' replyed max 'who knows what the next aurthor will have install for us.......'

at this point jamie wanted to know why max was talking to bill when bill had gone off in the opposit direction and was now with a cobbler

fs

so...

..Jamie had a think and realised the Bill that was talking to Max still had all his toes. This led Jamie to the realisation that Bill must of been cloned when the time machine had landed xav and Letitia on top of the Bomb.

Jamie also realised that the Bill clone had a bit more intelligence than the original Bill.

*****meanwhile******

Max and the Bill clone had started to argue over what the next instruction for the quest to save suym land was when a spider landed on Bills shoulder and whispered in his ear............

.........'You must go back to where you were when this quest started. There will be an egg timer and a scroll on the table. The egg timer shows how long we have left before suym land is destroyed and the scroll will instruct you of the next task in your quest'...

...The Bill clone turned to Max and said 'We had better get going back to where we started before this bite gets so bad my head falls off'. So the Bill clone and Max turned round and started walking towards their destination. They had only walked 10 metres before a little gnome came upto them and gave them a square of magic lino so they could get there quicker. Bill and Max sat on the magic lino and it took off at great speed.......

What bill and max didnt know was that a mountain was on its was to crash on their heads. all of a sudden the sun dissapeared. all all the weird characters hid in thier pants

mm

after an 24 hour orgy gangbang everybody fell asleep.
disappointed bout the gangbang lawless took out one of the baseball bats and said.
mmmm maybe this piece of willow can do more then just save somebodies life.
and the bat was whirled into.......

First available head i could find. That was the end of Tnega , when i hit my bat agains his head it exploded by the force of the blow:angry: .
After a night of swinging with my bat i first :smoke2: a joined and left the battle victorious.
Every where you looked where bodyparts nobody servived or ....

Last edited:
or

or or or shit cant think of anything.
lawless sat smoking on a rock where she found the 2 gem on the floor , while thinking what a coinkidinky!
the curtains lowered and chaper 3 was bout to begin.....

... smark entered the scene... the croud gone wild!! As smark looked round he saw some threads he didn't spam yet and he went on...