Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by |/\|@rGo[)
@ Rocketcommand

i only had played it only 1or 2 times, put it on a server ( does it run on servers in moment??) cause plying gainst Bots isnt really funny any more:rolleyes:

We put it up on the Orange.net League Maps rotation, it's Map #18 if you want to vote it in (it'll roll in straight after Lavafort][).

I must say RocketCommand is a great map, one of my faves, and I would love to see it appear in the league rotation; altho, Phear may need to add some of his LeagueAS fixes to it: A couple of us have spotted a few flaws! :)

this thread isn't about if you "like" the map or not :P

The thing is, if the league admins are getting enough of people chasing them cous the f**** server crashed "again" on siege... i can very well understand they want to get rid of it.

It IS a league map, and allthough it isn't MY favorite i would like to see other people able to choose it once again for their map list, so i hope this can be fixed.

I would like to ask the league admins if they have any trouble with SaqqaraAL cous that map seems to crash the publics quite a few times....?

anyways, if there is someone out there that can fix this map, i think a lot of people would be very gratefull....

I dont think Saq has been picked enuf times to see if it crashes frequently or not, it certainly hasn't crashed much yet.

tell me where you live im gonna come kick ur butt :flack:

if you can do better please feel free to donate a server, im sure everyone will be more than happy to have another server to play on :D

Originally posted by GRZ
I think I know why, it cannot be fixed thought without rebuilding the map from scrach. My best guess it the Ai pathing on the map which includes the spawns or playerstarts. You cannot rebuild the pathing on Saqqara in its current state or delete most existing pathwork, some strange bug. I had it on Golgotha with undeletable Fortstandard I had in an early version. The only solution was to work from an earlier version that didnt include it.
Thats my best guess why it crashes online

On siege it may be an other bug that just happens sometimes (not as often as Saqqara), but I think something like that bugs as I mentioned.

translation: unless someone has an early version and/or feels like putting the time in, all siege lovers are screwed.

=S

Come on pals dont remove it yet if it still keeps crashing then remove but also remove saqqara it crashes more easily...then we have to vote 2 new maps :P :fingers: whatever then...the easiest for you guys would be if you didnt remove Siege...but your choise...maybe you make a poll? :P or a match between "Remove Siege" and "Don't remove Siege" :lol: no joking :P