Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It crashed during DWAP vs ADC last night, and if i hadn't been around it would not have got sorted. It also happened in the ION vs NRG match on the 2nd siege warmup (which was instantly resolved :P), and may have been a factor in the weekend outage of S1/S2 last week as that was the current map in play when it went offline. Brave has also had a few matches recently which he's dealt with.

No idea why its crashing. :\ Fixed version, if u wanna make one - but u need to know what the cause is....

2 maps in? no. But it would likly be: decide on map -> simple yes/no (with no replacing).. hopefully we can get more of a choice than RocketCommand......

BURN IN HELL ANTICHRISTS - SIEGE WIL RESURRECT AND EAT YOUR HAIRY BOLLOCKS

To my knowedge, Siege has NEVER crashed server 3, the ION server, the Ai server, or the Orange.net public server (please correct me if I am wrong). Could this be a server config issue ? I am more than happy to compare server configurations.

As an additional note, SaqarraAL *HAS* crashed the Orange.net public server (once).

POOF I'm gonna so kick your bloody arse one of these days :D

Scrote, I beleive it has happened on all the league servers, and Jolt too.

Its happened on Jolt 5 from day 1 afaik. Always crashed when I used to play on it before that pure (5d?)with all the bugs. So not LeagueAS

Cant say its crashed on our server provided by orange! not to my knowledge anyway

I dont like the map much though, but lups get away from asthenosphere fs! :p:

ive never seen siege crash a server?

but saquarraAL ive seen crash a few times unfortunatly

some 1 said somet about hammer jumping at start of map?

which i did and it crashed :P

Well since it only crashes sometimes, there is obviously a reason for it. Same in saqqara. There must be some combination of positions/actions done at same time that crash the server.

I have seen it crash many times but never while practicing launches, wich probably means that the thing that crahes it probably envolves both teams. And since it also never crashed on a 2v2 match (at least with me) it helps me to think like that cause les persons, less probability of that thing hapenning.
On jolt it's the same, when playing only 2v2 or 3v3 i have never seen Siege or Saqqara crash.
Now what I say is that 10 or 12 guys who love Siege (I don't :P) could join in a league server with siege, and try different stuff to see if they find out what is the problem and what makes it crash.
I just say this cause I doubt there is a impossible to solve bug, and if we know what makes it crash, it would help alot in fixing it I guess.

Even if I don't like Siege I think it's always a pity to loose league maps (ok except Lavafort][).

I hope that what I wrote might help anyhow (wich I doubt).

Beltroniko

Whats these Comments about "too many Launch places" ??
Coordinate better ur defense ffs! If the places were not in map, Siege would be like Guardia in Tower!

@ Crashes

I only saw it crashes eralier on Jolt 3 too. It never happend during a match or other server i played, perhaps i only was lucky ( cause i really love it)

btw i agree with Lups & Spirit Kick Spamosphere!!!!

:D