Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Well it is one of my favourite maps but unfortuatly it has been crashing on the league servers too much recently causing too much disruption.

The only action we can take is to remove it :( So at the end of this month we will be withdrawing it from the league.

itsa great map, but their are about 10 launch places, and if u are def. then u can't be everywhere..
Nice map, but its ok 2 kick it

:bawling: my favourite map .....
It crashed for us once in a match, and it really screwed up the match after that. So it must go :(

imo its a shit map thats made in like 1 hour lol... could be so much better... well siege2 is coming soon, and looks better :cool:

Woot ?? It has never crashed in our matches and we play it every time ( moustly twice as its often picked by opponent too ) . I have never seen it crash in any other match either. FC map, make it work ffs ! :bawling: