Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just can say wargod is right :)

I like the map and played it very often, never crashed...

And what now? Lemme guess we ll choose such rocking maps like guardia or ofal!

FFS

Personally I happen to quite like seige as an assault map, plenty of different ways to attack, many places you have to defend. But it can turn into a hell of a tedious map with good defense. My opinion aside. I see lots of people saying they havent seen it crash during wars, the thing to remember here is CS and Brave will have heard almost every complaint about it crashing, its highly unlikely that anyone else would as they are the people that have to fix it when it breaks. On the other side of that, Scrotes would hear if it broke a lot on Orange, not necessarily everytime, or even most of the time as its not as important that things "go right" on a public as it is in a league game.

My biggest complaint here is I now have to find another map to play, might have to end up picking LavaFort, or (shock horror) a standard map!!! :eek:

fs, Siege is the only map I can actually launch on :shout:

As far as I can remember weve never had it crash during a match (although we dont play many matches on league servers) and ive only seen it crash once on a public, had saqarraAL crash more times than that on publics and thats still in the league :mad:

Ill let you off about siege if you replace it with rocketcommand tho :D

I've never had Siege or Saqqara crash on me in a game, but I know that it has happened frequently on League Servers, I've had to fix a few myself.

Just cos it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen, this isn't a conspiracy :D

Its lamer clans crashing the server when siege comes on because they dont know how to launch on it, kick them and let us keep Siege :D

Originally posted by MeetYourMaker
Its lamer clans crashing the server when siege comes on because they dont know how to launch on it, kick them and let us keep Siege :D

:nod: what could one add to this perfect statement:nod:

so here much people who dont wanna kick Siege (me too) ! why we dont say, Siege will be kicked for matches on league servers! if u play on Privats u can choose siege ;) :)

@ Rocketcommand

i only had played it only 1or 2 times, put it on a server ( does it run on servers in moment??) cause plying gainst Bots isnt really funny any more:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phear
I've never had Siege or Saqqara crash on me in a game
You really didn't notice my speedy map change when siege reverted to mazon when u played ION then :P

I never saw that Siege crashed.
And its one of my favortie maps....
I think it crashes, coz its a big map...
but the map dont need the huge mountains and the water could be smaller ffs.

it crashed on us last night in our game v sas on server1 first time i have seen it do it on a league sever also, dam shame loved this map :(

ITs never crashed on the {R-C}Clan server but it has on the Public Jolts...MAybe just kick it from the league servers and keep it on the privates

well there goes the only map we ever win
they took away geko from me
and siege ;(
a sad day for life as we know it:(

Most people wanna Siege stay in League! Think about it m8´s!!

or if u think it isnt possible, let Siege stay open for Wars on Privats!

i would fix it, but im not able to, cause i know absolutly nothing about map building or fixing :( :(

One point:

Maplist should be the same regardless of where the game is being played, any other way and you're opening up the league for a whole new set of flames, and I think we have plenty of combustable material as it is...

besides, siege is ok map, but its fucking ugly, only survives because of massive rocketlaunching, and can be deffed for ages with a coordinated defence once you stop the first few launches(if you can) and dig in... Personally I think all the people whining about it being removed should go play it on Jolt Insta with 4 people liftcamping it...

Drive by...