Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It isn't real fun when it siege crashes... if you are playing Insta ur real fucked. Server gets restarted in standard assault then(that was after SaqqaraAL crash, probably also happens when siege crashes). So the easy and only solution is remove the map from the leaguemaplist...
and if people really want to play Siege, make a new Siege/rebuild Siege (a decent map editor should make Siege in like a few hours :P) or fix the bugs...

oh, and some people never seen Siege crash?
I've seen it crash alot of times, can't even count them :P

i am a big siege lover
but phoenix has a good point
as for saqqara
only time i ever saw the map completed was offline vs my bots

yeah and Siege didnt crash at all last nice ;)

The map gets removed at the end of the month, as its not a game winning bug which requires the maps immediate removal, once the month is over it will be removed from map selection thingy. I think thats right :D

Bah , It never crashed at a war where I played , BUt I do remember it being fucking irritating for it crashing on pubs, So I can imagine just how -fucking- Irritating it must be in a war , I love the map , But hey , so Be it. :(

what it restarts with doesnt make a difference, thats just the way the server is setup, you could ask for it to be changed back to restarting with Frigate if its really a problem :lol:

f00king saqqaraAL crashes every f00king time i play it :(

last night i just let we just let it finish else it would be asthenospam again and no riverbeds

ye what bout saqqara ? something bout people hammering making it crash ? That map sux anyway :P

Yesterday and today I played on jolt 5 and both times Siege crashed in the very beginning :nono:

I played saqarra 4 times on a day and it crashed every time at the start of def....(when attack was already played)....Siege always crashes on jolt 5 , its very rare if it doesn't there , but it has almost never crashed on 3-4 and for me NEVER in a war , like yesterday we played dwap , no problems at alL....

It crashes so rarely so you really dont have to remove it...or is it so big pain in the ass if it crashes? but Siege wont crash as easily as Saqqara...

Hmmm, i see alot of people complaining that it crashes on jolt 5. Ive never played there and guess what? Ive never seen it crash and we play it almost every league match. Maybe it is the servers after all?

Leave seige in, take Saqqara out. Thats a shit map.