Siege to be removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can any answer this question, we had seige in the league now for ages yet it only seams the last 2 months we have had problems with it, how come ? I`am all for it gettin removed no one likes a crashy map even more so if it changes game type on you.

its allways crashed since day one occasionally
same as saqqara its has to be something to do with the way the first objective is made i was toying with the idea of removeing the first objective from saqqara to see if it was that
it seams that on both maps they die directly after the first objective is breached

on seige that would be the bridge objective not really needed so surley some clever map maker could take this out quite simply ? (iam guessing here as i know shite all about map making)

I'll rip it out and all the bot shit which could be the problem, shouldn't take 5 mins. I'll then give it to Neo to test on the Jolt public first (and put it up for DL).

I'll do the same with Saq.

hai

my opinion (which probablz doesnt matter) would be to leave siege in, even without phear's adjustments (although i'm sure it will be better once he gets done). on the servers i have played (mostly US), i have never once seen it crash... i dunno why it would be crashing on jolt

Thanks man! Hope we will get saq & siege back... damn man... maybe its time to give some donations to utassault.net... ;) :cuddle: :lol: :)

lol ajax ever heard about overlord-launch...that launch takes you straight to the final objective...you knew that didnt you? ;) well how do we stop that launching...we coordinate our defend and block the launching...or is that impossible in coup? havent ever played it... soz if im wrong :P

iinm, you still need to recruit one or two of the villagers (if not all three) before the windows / doors will open on the final objective; So you'd have to pack jammie sarnies if you're planning on being launched.. as you'll be camping out till the others are recruited.

coup is a "bit" weird map, i don't like the concept of it... too confusin with bot players in it anyways... :nono:

AS-Prototype is :thumb:

allthough you lot need to look at the map suggestion thread :p:

I'll rip it out and all the bot shit which could be the problem, shouldn't take 5 mins. I'll then give it to Neo to test on the Jolt public first (and put it up for DL).

has this been done ?

coz i've seen saqqara crash after all switches had been done
and once after scarab doors have been passed

maybe after all switches were done, some attacker passed scarab doors already, so it's two times the same problem

I've got a problem in Saqqara

I play with ping 80 till all the switches are done and the scarab doors are opened. Then i get ping 6000. Thats not my connection, it's the map. Only happens in Saqqara..

Very strange and irritating :S Can't finish the map with ping 6000 lmao :p: