LeagueAS136 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmm, my demo manager 3 worked fine & the icons were ok for the flak gun showing up as being used instead of the rifle, as some have indicated. I use to notice it before, but so long as both the server & client are updated to the same thing, then all are within working parameters. :D

Btw, it's a good thing it's also named final, cause I really doubt anyone will take the time now to be bothered making a '137 version' at any time down the road. ;)

Dont know if its a bug but... i was playing on RC server i dropped enforcer by mistake and then i took mini but i coulnt use it.. Dont know why it happened in 135 as well, its a bug or ? you just cant use mini while you have no enrorcer?

When you toss a weapon you toss out all the ammo as well. Since enforcer and mini share ammo you lose all mini ammo when you toss the enforcer. Its the same for all mods.

ye but the mini comes with some ammo doesnt it?
when u pick up a mini u have 80 rounds, when u only have enforcers its 30 (i think).
so you should still have ammo when u pick up a mini after u tossed the enforcers right?

@ Psy no it wasnt an empty weapon.

@ Sauron yep thats right you still have ammo from mini and you should be able to use it.

Sauron said:
ye but the mini comes with some ammo doesnt it?
when u pick up a mini u have 80 rounds, when u only have enforcers its 30 (i think).
so you should still have ammo when u pick up a mini after u tossed the enforcers right?

no

Also there is 1 more thing, when you drop enforcer and pick it again, you have only one, eg check on riv3 at start try drop an enforcer and pick up one you get only 1 im not sure but it might be only visual bug, cause you lose duble ammo.

when u drop the double enforcer then pick them,u get only 1 enforcer,actually it's good,can be handly in some case.
mini gives 50 ammos and u can drop it with 0 ammos :D

dunno about ur bug,if u drop all weapon and get a mini u'll get 50 ammos :|

pykenike said:
i really like the new league as but tonight somthing weird happend

in pro match (kan vs D&D) both clans didn't get the mesage that attackers where in dungeons

very strange :\

Erm that's nothing new.
It was probably overlapped by a spree/endspree message, or "X minutes remaining" warning.

Laucnhing enemy's with rocketlauncher seems to be alot worse than before - if u want to have demo''s of it i'll send ya later n shit :p

Pete said:
Laucnhing enemy's with rocketlauncher seems to be alot worse than before - if u want to have demo''s of it i'll send ya later n shit :p

Launching enemy??? Now that's a problem alright! When I do it, it kills them. :P

I never have a prob launching my own guys & saw no diff with this newer version.

can you tell me the tweak command for the standard say (name + location + text) and teamsay (same) colors so i can put them in my tweaks.ini? it's somewhat easier to have them there imo

edit: oh nevermind just noticed that you just have to click the three boxes for a nice setup :Xmassmile

Last edited: