LeagueAS136 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

p.s new 136 rocks :D. I like all the features, and i now have no problems dodging like i did before hand. Im basing this on a 1 hour play on R-C server tho, and R-C server rox compared to any other server and i never had problems with older beta versions etc on R-C. So i'll give it a try on Nil and DFP :p:

I just pld on RC server and OMG LOL how to disable this ? chat text takes half of my screen when someone spam!

Attachments

• Shot0015.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 169
AnTi said:
I just pld on RC server and OMG LOL how to disable this ? chat text takes half of my screen when someone spam!
League Assault > Icons/Colors > Squeeze icons when chatbox is full [enable]

nah, looks like MaxExpandChatboxEndgame set to 1200 or something.
Looking into it now, he had chatbox settings repeated 4 times on the ini :lol:

Btw porting settings by renaming your ini sections sometimes causes duplicated vars -> odd problems like this :\

just remembered and aint had chance to test on 136b yet but did you fix the problem with setting riverbed3 in the maplist by abbreviation rv3?

My chatbox expansion is from 72 > 90
and when i disable 'Squeeze icons when chatbox is full' i get the same as AnTi, but with it on, it does work. :P

Aye theres a bug when "squeeze emotes when chat full" is off. Looks like a bugfix broke something in latest ver.

gringo said:
just remembered and aint had chance to test on 136b yet but did you fix the problem with setting riverbed3 in the maplist by abbreviation rv3?

Yup, it's on the change-log.

oh ye so it is :stupid:

u gotta admit thats 1 long post though...think i was asleep by the time i got to the change log :P

can't play my 136b-demos with the demomanager3-playback-system.
camera is stuck and demos crash after a short while :bawling:

anyone else experienced that? :(

Reactions: masterrr