LeagueAS136 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice said:
can you tell me the tweak command for the standard say (name + location + text) and teamsay (same) colors so i can put them in my tweaks.ini? it's somewhat easier to have them there imo

edit: oh nevermind just noticed that you just have to click the three boxes for a nice setup :Xmassmile:

Right. However you can keep it in your tweaks file and will apply to other game types:

This is for TEAMSAY:

set teamsaymessageplus greencolor (g=255,r=255, b=0) // Player's name - Yellow
set teamsaymessageplus lightgreencolor (g=255,r=255, b=0) // Player's message - Yellow
set teamsaymessageplus cyancolor (g=0,r=255,b=255) // PLayer's location - Magenta

Reactions: Ice
If you set default crosshair color to white it will use the colors of the crosshair texture. You can do multicolored crosshairs too and it isnt restricted to 136.

Psychotic said:
Remaining minor issues fixed:
- Console kick at map start (CRC)

just got console kicked at Riv]|[ at Server #4
i played a few maps on it.. overlord -> Riv]|[, i'm in 1 sec.. then i get kicked and my console is getting showed... same when i reconnect, did this bout 3 x :|

i always wanted to ask this: what's it with adding crosshair layers? can i make them transparent or is it to add two crosshairs together? and how can i do it?

We played on RC server, it was Siege][ we killed guy and we coulnt pick up his weapon... it were rockets, it happened to me twice already, once on a match yesterday.

@ Raichu, even if i had this weapon i still should be able to pick one up while i killed someone.

@ Len yeh shup :p