LeagueAS136 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rocket bug

found a bug last night while playing with rockets on overlord´s beach.. u get a lock on enemy while facing the floor and if u fire the rocket seems to hit the ground BUT it will still hit ur enemy.. as it is hard to explain i made a demo of it..
but is if as rockets go inside teh floor in one point and out right on the player´s position.. wiked. demo´s to big to attach so psy if u want it just msn me. thx

ps: demomanager is broken here aswel.. aprently it says im cheating while watching demos lol :)

Hardcore said:
can't play my 136b-demos with the demomanager3-playback-system.
camera is stuck and demos crash after a short while :bawling:

anyone else experienced that? :(

Ye i got same thing with demos of a std war I pld yesterday with SUYM... CSHP kicks me from my own demo lol then UT crashes like 10 sec later

Despise said:
Ye i got same thing with demos of a std war I pld yesterday with SUYM... CSHP kicks me from my own demo lol then UT crashes like 10 sec later
Haven't you made screenshots?? :(

I demorec all games I play, so if I need a screenshot ill just run demo and make screenshot, but as i cant play them now.

So no screenshots aslong as I keep getting ''kicked'' from my own demos lol

I think it has something to do with the mutators u use (While making a demo).
Don't know if they are fixable :\ Maybe you can send some to me?
(If i am home)

Demomanager3beta uses some buggy actors, unfortunately it never passed it's beta stage :\
It always was like running on some systems but getting troubles on some others for no persuable reason.

If you get problems watching demos I suggest switching back to the original demorec driver:
in your UnrealTournament.ini:
Code:
[Engine.Engine]
;DemoRecordingDevice=udemo.uDemoDriver   <-- demomanager3beta
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver <-- original one

.....Im getting the same prob, demos work fine with 136a and getting errors with 136b.

I'm a bit surprised this ain't tested tbh :|

And I'm not gonna deactivate my demomanager (since I use it for all other sorts of gametypes aswell), just because the new leagueas ain't compatible with it.

Cratos said:
Demomanager3beta uses some buggy actors, unfortunately it never passed it's beta stage :\
It always was like running on some systems but getting troubles on some others for no persuable reason.

If you get problems watching demos I suggest switching back to the original demorec driver:
in your UnrealTournament.ini:
Code:
[Engine.Engine]
;DemoRecordingDevice=udemo.uDemoDriver   <-- demomanager3beta
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver <-- original one

that worked, can watch them fine now... altho now the name of the player ur watching has the name I got put in and not the actually name from demo lol

just pld some maps on R-C server,was fine,i don't see anything changed tbh,maybe it's coz i don't play much :D
thx psy for sorting my crc error,damn skins ;/
pld guys!

@ the demo thingy:

like i said: it only didn't work with demomanager3-system
the demos worked with the normal sytem

and now *drummroll* :drummer:
new demos of mine also work in the dm3-system. :hm:

When i open my mods dropdown menu it has 2 league as sections :
League assault <--- which is the new version
League assault 136 <--- which is some old beta, but i can still change settings on it

Any idea how to get rid of the old one ?