LeagueAS140 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Screenshots please! :rolleyes: :P

Tzu said:
MapList improvement would be a big help and good sign instead!
With help from Cratos, I have finally fixed all the outstanding issues that were in RocketCommandSE - now only leaving it up to the public vote. It wouldn't have even been league worthy without the update in LeagueAS; therefore it is warranted.

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Screenshots please! :rolleyes: :P

With help from Cratos, I have finally fixed all the outstanding issues that were in RocketCommandSE - now only leaving it up to the public vote. It wouldn't have even been league worthy without the update in LeagueAS; therefore it is warranted.[/QUOTE]
public seems to show we want it
62,5% want it
10% dont care...

Crap... i just installed 138 and played friendly match on server with 137. My UT crusched 2 times and i must say it never happend to me before.
WTF?

Well how should we know wtf, take a look to log file, but you gotta do it just after crash, till its fresh.

oh, i forgot to mention one enhancement: Netspeed is now still visible on the Scoreboard even if a player has mute enemy/all enabled :)

i've been testing las 138 intensively the last few days, and I must say, it works like Lance Armstrong on amphetamines.

It plays perfect, i've seen no bugs or whatsoever. I think this is the perfect version :p:
Objective messages appear beneath eachother, more options to tweak with etc. etc. i could make a whole list :p:
Very good job dev. team :thumb: :thumb:

The big public test of LeagueAS138 over the last 10 days on the DFP Server revealed some bugs that unfortunately couldn't be spotted in the previous private beta-tests :(

Since this will be the very last update of leagueAS we took the chance that LeagueAS138 isn't introduced yet and fixed everything into a new version: LeagueAS140. There are no new features in 140 (compared to 138), just removed the remaining bugs.

For the ones that already played 138: Patience please, you will have to configure your clientoptions again (colors, extendet-Hud,...). Be sure that this will be the very last update. Tho I guess spending 1 min to configure your options is better than dealing with bugs for the rest of the ut lifetime ;)

Wtf? 140 now? What happened to 139?
For the ones that already played 138: Patience please, you will have to configure your clientoptions again (colors, extendet-Hud,...).
What does that mean? I can´t copy the settings from 138 to 140 ?! :rolleyes:

thePROPHET! said:
Wtf? 140 now? What happened to 139?
What does that mean? I can´t copy the settings from 138 to 140 ?! :rolleyes:

sure you can, that's what I meant with 'reconfigure' ;)

What happend with 139?

btw, I thought the spawn bug on desolate had been fixed in LAS 136? Happend to me last night, I was attacking and spawned in Lower before explosives/outerbase was taken.. o_O

max_n00b said:
What happend with 139?

btw, I thought the spawn bug on desolate had been fixed in LAS 136? Happend to me last night, I was attacking and spawned in Lower before explosives/outerbase was taken.. o_O

cratos can't count..... ;)

anyway nice thing updating it... btw what kind of bugs where there in las138?

139 was an internal revision that didnt made it to the public

To the bugs: AntikickOnMapChange did not work properly, under some circumstances the client could crash while in options menu, Accessed Nones while Spectating, and some minor stuff...

I noticed heavy lagspikes. My f6 ping jumps suddenly from ~96 to 180 (happends every few seconds).
Dunno whether it's the fault of the dfp-server or of the new LAS. :hangover:

i never had this kind of spikes on the RC server (or at the previous 138 version).

Cratos said:
To the bugs: AntikickOnMapChange did not work properly, under some circumstances the client could crash while in options menu
unable to kick Anti without having a crash?
thank god you solved that ;)

Last edited: