LeagueAS140 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rocket suicides got nothing to do with League Assault as I saw u comitt those quite often :D

Cratos said:
Bug Fixes:
  • Removed several accessed nones and logfile spam
Can you plz explain why are there still accessed nones and bullshit spam in this log ?

And plz explain why the servers are behaving strange lately... S#5 crashed (well, kinda disconnected everyone at start of map) 2 or 3 times while playing our Match vs SveK ?

Attachments

• UnrealTournament.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 212
To everyone who´s sending me a PM regarding the password in the Log: You really think i left our "real" password in there?

Well, suckmyballs :P

thePROPHET! said:
Can you plz explain why are there still accessed nones and bullshit spam in this log ?

And plz explain why the servers are behaving strange lately... S#5 crashed (well, kinda disconnected everyone at start of map) 2 or 3 times while playing our Match vs SveK ?

I think log spam was fixed at server side, as you could see sometimes log files like 10mb big :o

Haven't checked it yet; but 99% of the time if you are all disconnected, but the map/score/gametype is exactly how you left it (bar time difference) then it's down to network faults on Gameservers.net end.

I don't see any accessed nones related to LeagueAS btw?

You get minigun accessed nones whenever you spectate players iirc, and afaik this has always been the case.

Last edited:
I don't spectate while i'm playing a match... Or do you mean the time (1 min pause) before the map starts? But there ain't any miniguns active etc... :confused:

And for the "Accessed Nones":

ScriptWarning: ripper AS-Rook.ripper21 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0043) PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found in Mesh 'RazPick2'
ScriptWarning: ripper AS-Rook.ripper21 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0049) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0043) PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found in Mesh 'MinigunPick'
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0049) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RenderOverlays:0083) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.TweenToStill:000D) TweenAnim: Sequence 'Still' not found in Mesh 'MinigunPick'
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RenderOverlays:0083) Accessed None

Those are not coming from LeagueAS ? What else is this causing then?

If they don't say LeagueAS in them, then it's not likely to be caused by LeagueAS :P

As I said, I'm pretty certain those accessed nones occur in Plain Assault too. Tbh I'm not sure why it's even worth mentioning tho, other than eating up bytes in your logfiles, it shouldn't cause any problems.

thePROPHET! said:
http://forums.utassault.net/irc/logs/utaserver5.log.20Jan2005

Please point out which maps/times I need to look for, as I don't fancy sifting through log files all night :P

Early in the beginning, and 21:44 (CET) afair...

[21:44] <utaBot510000000000000000000000> 994:00 : 12]>BO<[thePROPHET!: 99wtf is going on

thePROPHET! said:
ScriptWarning: ripper AS-Rook.ripper21 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0043) PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found in Mesh 'RazPick2'
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.PlaySelect:0043) PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found in Mesh 'MinigunPick'
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-Rook.minigun38 (Function Botpack.TournamentWeapon.TweenToStill:000D) TweenAnim: Sequence 'Still' not found in Mesh 'MinigunPick'
Code:
simulated function PlaySelect()
{
bForceFire = false;
bForceAltFire = false;
bCanClientFire = false;
if ( !IsAnimating() || (AnimSequence != 'Select') )
PlayAnim('Select',1.0,0.0);
Owner.PlaySound(SelectSound, SLOT_Misc, Pawn(Owner).SoundDampening); 
}
simulated function TweenToStill()
{
TweenAnim('Still', 0.1);
}
Simple really - this is the default code found in the parent class of TournamentWeapon - a default UT class. When playselect/TweenToStill is called it automatically assumes the mesh it's animating has a "Select"/"Still" sequence. RazPick2 / MinigunPick quite clearly doesn't have this animation.

No biggie. :rolleyes:

thePROPHET! said:
Early in the beginning, and 21:44 (CET) afair...

[21:44] <utaBot510000000000000000000000> 994:00 : 12]>BO<[thePROPHET!: 99wtf is going on
IRC said:
[21:43] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[thePROPHET!: the server is "Laggis" :P
[21:43] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Gustaf left the game.
[21:43] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=ArnE is now on =[SveK]=
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : 30 seconds until game start!
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=ArnE left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : idag left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[Paa` left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[Hector left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[Flexibel left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[Monk left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Bertil left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[thePROPHET! left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Berit left the game.
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Gustaf is now on =[SveK]=
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[Paa` is now on ]>BO<[
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Laggis is now on =[SveK]=
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : =[SveK]=Fjodor is now on =[SveK]=
[21:44] <utaBot5> 4:00 : ]>BO<[thePROPHET! is now on ]>BO<[
Well you said it yourself, it was laggy, and then you all got disconnected, and reconnected.

There is nothing in the server log files which show it was anything game related, which brings back to my original diagnosis of being network troubles, probably at the data house.

Last edited:
All the accessed nones in your logfile are caused by the default epic unreal code. I didn't spot one single error that has anything to do with LeagueAS
thePROPHET! said:
This warning for example happened in minigun object located in the BotPack.u. It's a quite common warning logged quite often. It will happen in all gametypes cause it's just a part of ut. Getting some (few) accessed nones is quite normal. It doesn't have any bad sideeffect for you (as long as you dont get several MB's of logspam which can slow down your system).

Even though we spent much time in the last LeagueAS update to remove all accessed nones we located, just to optimize it as much as possible. It was even possible to fix some of the ut build in errors, therefore in leagueAS you will get even less accessed nones as in plain AS :)

Play some DM maps on UT-Pure, check your logfile afterwards, and you will see big difference :D

I haven't played LeagueAS 140 online yet so I dunno if this is just an offline problem, but I seem to be able to complete Bridge without getting the Explosives first. I heard this had been disabled in previous League versions but is it back in 140?

It's an offline only thing; just the same as all previous versions of leagueas, when the leagueas-sp.u can't be run (missing / incorrect version maybe? - I think the correct version is 46.2 KB [47,402 bytes])

Did you run the umod package to install LeagueAS140 ?

Last edited: