LeagueAS140 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Okay here id like to say smoth, togglehud 0 or whatever number to get NORMAL default font colours doesnt works, i got shitty white text, players names just everything is changed and coloured like damn xmas tree, shock combos looks like a sun that i have to nearly close my eyes when i do that :P
InstaGIB assault feels a way different or maybe its just dfp server? dunno but i just pld it and worked really nice.
Before i start editing my user.ini to 138 id like to find out to i get default ut settings with 138.

i have to say 137 was best , it had just enough colors and shit but didnt go overboard fs :o

Geeeeeez amaz you can have back your all colour and settings plz read that thread before u post smoth, thx and nn

Reactions: Dark
AnTi said:
Okay here id like to say smoth, togglehud 0 or whatever number to get NORMAL default font colours doesnt works, i got shitty white text, players names just everything is changed and coloured like damn xmas tree, shock combos looks like a sun that i have to nearly close my eyes when i do that :P
hudtoggle 0

Works fine for me.

-AmaZ- said:
i have to say 137 was best , it had just enough colors and shit but didnt go overboard fs :o
What the hell are you on about lol?

Have you read the changelog? Nothing has changed between 137 and 138 with respect to tweaks, colours etc. The only hud addition was the fortstandard flags. Green rocket smoke?! wtf lol.

If anything 138 has cut back on colours etc by allowing you to remove colour codes from public messages, but keep them in team messages.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Dark
Cratos said:
Enabling/Disableing of Colors/Icons/fonts:
Nothing was changed in the colors/fonts/icons code compared to LeagueAS137. Just the default look (when you play 138 for the very first time) has been adapted to meed the most common settings.
  • To reset everyting back to default, green, oldskool style:
    type "hudtoggle 0" in console OR choose "Reset" in the HUD-Options
  • To enable (team-)colored deathmessages:
    type "hudtoggle 1" in console OR choose "Preset 1" in the HUD-Options
  • To enable all the colored messages and icons in all it's glory:
    type "hudtoggle 2" in console OR choose "Preset 2" in the HUD-Options
@Anti: it's 'Hudtoggle 0', not 'ToggleHud 0'. Best just use the 'Preset 0/1/2' Buttons in the HUD-Options ;)

Last edited:
Cratos 2 tm! Wooohooo new Las for christmas , what more could we wish for! GJ! :bowdown: :bowdown:

good work, i will try it out later :)

pykenike said:
rocket, snowdunes, geko :rolleyes: : :tank:
maybe if you guys start mentioning some others that ppl dont know :P
cuz there are too many ppl that think rocket & geko suck ;)

true :sofa:

Last edited:
Think this league is addicted to new LAS now :( when we gonna get a final final version that we can all get used too instead of it chopping and changing (i know yous are working hard and all but fs when will it end) I feel its nout but a pisstake these days whats it gonna be LAS439 in 1month 2 month ? Hopefully this is the last LAS for a long time.

LA is for bug fixes, its like UT pure, or patches to the games, its never ends, unless the game dies.

Reactions: Geo
AnTi said:
LA is for bug fixes, its like UT pure, or patches to the games, its never ends, unless the game dies.
I agree on the bug fixes i dont have a prob with that but all this coloured text and emoticoms pfff they should have kept that to emselves as for 1 i think its a waste of time.Fix bugs that are to do with gameplay then FINISH end of story unless you find any other bug that effects gameplay other than that STOP we dont want anymore gay emoticoms or fancy text or any other useless shit imo (well i dont want any dunno how others feel :D) Gameplay bugs/Cheat Protection otherwise have a wank instead.
MapList improvement would be a big help and good sign instead!

And if yer man enuff to bad rep me at least be man enuff to leave yer name FAGGOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnTi
i got a bug they could fix :)

my pulse is green, should be blue though ;)

Tzu said:
I agree on the bug fixes i dont have a prob with that but all this coloured text and emoticoms pfff they should have kept that to emselves as for 1 i think its a waste of time.Fix bugs that are to do with gameplay then FINISH end of story unless you find any other bug that effects gameplay other than that STOP we dont want anymore gay emoticoms or fancy text or any other useless shit imo (well i dont want any dunno how others feel :D) Gameplay bugs/Cheat Protection otherwise have a wank instead.
MapList improvement would be a big help and good sign instead!
Hmmm, did you even READ the first post? There is NO change in colors and emoticons at all! Not one singel bit was changed! You just have to reconfigure your settings since settings cannot automatically be ported into a new version (sorry, thats a limitation of UT itself). We did exactly what you expect: fixing bugs and updating cheatprotection. The very few new features are all optional and disabled by default ;)

Cratos said:
Enabling/Disableing of Colors/Icons:
Nothing was changed in the colors/fonts/icons code compared to LeagueAS137. Just the default look (when you play 138 for the very first time) has been adapted to meed the most common settings.
  • To reset everyting back to default, green, oldskool style:
    type "hudtoggle 0" in console OR choose "Reset" in the HUD-Options
  • To enable (team-)colored deathmessages:
    type "hudtoggle 1" in console OR choose "Preset 1" in the HUD-Options
  • To enable all the colored messages and icons in all it's glory:
    type "hudtoggle 2" in console OR choose "Preset 2" in the HUD-Options
Cratos said:
Patience please, this is hopefully the last release for a long time ;)

Last edited: