LeagueAS140 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fatality said:
the war was not so long ago....

Yeah it was the war you joined kan just to play vs us..... :P but as timo said its fixed now, there wasnt 140 yet.

BUGREPORT!!!
when i watch a demo the sniper doesn't zoom where i actually zoomed :shout:
;) ;)

in other words:
140 totally roxx :thumb:

AnTi said:
Yeah it was the war you joined kan just to play vs us..... :P but as timo said its fixed now, there wasnt 140 yet.
R:ROFL:FL, i had problems with 23 and now that is sorted, and masterrr didnt mind because he has a r/l and a gf now etc and KAN only take stdAS "serious" so i wasnt a big loss anywyz ;D

Fatality said:
R:ROFL:FL, i had problems with 23 and now that is sorted, and masterrr didnt mind because he has a r/l and a gf now etc and KAN only take stdAS "serious" so i wasnt a big loss anywyz ;D

:lol: rite.

quality / routing of servers change daily, why do you think that it's exactly leagueAS's fault and not one of the other 100 possible reasons? Last week you playerd a war and won 8-0 and everything was superb, leagueAS was rocking, this time you lost a war 0-8 and twenty minutes later you come in here in an angry mood trying to blame leagueAS for it :nono: Plz calm down, sit back, take a cup of coffee and then try to judge fair. And try to test it on other servers aswell as this would effect all servers I guess. Then we can take a look ...

Last edited:
Cratos said:
quality / routing of servers change daily, why do you think that it's exactly leagueAS's fault and not one of the other 100 possible reasons? Last week you playerd a war and won 8-0 and everything was superb, leagueAS was rocking, this time you lost a war 0-8 and twenty minutes later you come in here in an angry mood trying to blame leagueAS for it :nono: Plz calm down, sit back, take a cup of coffee and then try to judge fair. And try to test it on other servers aswell as this would effect all servers I guess. Then we can take a look ...

Reactions: Cratos
:bawling: LeagueAS 136 suxx, get 135 back. It was best :bawling:
:bawling: LeagueAS 137 suxx, get 136 back. It was best :bawling:
:bawling: LeagueAS 138 suxx, get 137 back. It was best :bawling:
:bawling: LeagueAS 140 suxx, get 138 back. It was best :bawling:

:lol:

Reactions: Cratos
Ah, well, Cratos, i wanted to write some stuff here, but in the end i thought: f0, u are always giving the same answers. And thx for the bad rep u tart.