Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. -=U-T-U=-

What does it mean?

When I try to connect to DFP publicserver I get this: Cant find file for package 'UTDCv17c' Can any1 help me ? thx !
  2. -=U-T-U=-

dutch only

vid
  3. -=U-T-U=-

"do my boobs look uneven?"

dunno if its old but made me laugh... not allowed, sorry
  4. -=U-T-U=-

Thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout...

http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/ :p:
  5. -=U-T-U=-

Graphic card problem....? help needed

I recently changed my Ti4200 with a ATI Radeon 9800, and I downloaded the latest drivers. I had no problem with games like CoD2 and NFSU: Most Wanted. But I discoverd that some things in UT are not what it used to :P just take a look at the "beach" in these pictures: In this...
  6. -=U-T-U=-

Ping problem?!

Since a week my ping really sucks even on a gothica server that used to have a nice ping for me. I have a @home connection and I have a router in my network, but I never had problems with them. So I tried a trace to UTserver (dunno which one , guess it was the gothica server) Look at the...
  7. -=U-T-U=-

** Servicepack 2 **

** Servicepack 2 for WinXP ** Since a few days, its possible to download it. Can you tell me your experiences with it, about the bugs, and if it's wiser to not download it... :o
  8. -=U-T-U=-

~[Vlo]~ Recruiting ! !

Hi, We are a nice STD-AS clan, we works with tactics (defence and attack) so you need to learn them if you join us. But first of all we play for fun, and winning is a present :) This are some point that we think we need in a new player, - a decent DM skill - AS experience (coz we are...
  9. -=U-T-U=-

Changes..

How can I change the standard lines like : "You're on a killing spree! " and "headshot" etc. ? (on a safe way so that my UT doesnt start up anymore)
  10. -=U-T-U=-

UT movies?

Anyone knows a place to d/l them since badct doenst support UT1 movies anymore :o ?
  11. -=U-T-U=-

Hot :p

removed...
  12. -=U-T-U=-

Netgamez

Anyone here who goes to the netgamez in holland ?
  13. -=U-T-U=-

Dedicated server

Is it possible to make a dedicated server if you have a router, like me. Coz every time I try , no-one can connect :o
  14. -=U-T-U=-

Diary of a Mad Hacker

Diary of a Mad Hacker: An Introduction Monday, April 12, 1993 Dear Diary, I don’t have many friends… In fact, I don’t have any friends… I don’t mind this to much because all I need is a computer and a stable internet connection. My computer is always there for me, it never lets me...
  15. -=U-T-U=-

Dark UT

When I run UT at OpenGl, my UT is very dark and it cant change the brightness in the preferences coz it doesnt have any effect on it. Anyone has an idea of how to solve this?
  16. -=U-T-U=-

LOL!!!

http://tlf.cx/dearpenis.swf :D
  17. -=U-T-U=-

CD2 tectures

í'm playing with f00ked tectures coz i installed cd2 of UT :( . I see some thing like people who are dead but still stand on the place where they where shooted. And sometimes i cant even move! :mad: ( like in siege) Does somebody know how to remove/ turn of this tectures. :bah: thx in advance
  18. -=U-T-U=-

Headset

I'm looking for a new headset now. ;) Can any1 recommend me 1, and let me see yours.
  19. -=U-T-U=-

own server

How can I make an own UT server, so that other ppl log in on my PC. Just for a while. Which software do I need. thx ;)
  20. -=U-T-U=-

Server ping problems

If I start UT it takes a while before all servers are counted. (10 min) :( And I cant play on a server untill they are all ready. Does somebody something to make the counting faster?? thx