CD2 tectures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=U-T-U=-

Feb 15, 2003
Sprang - Capelle -NL
í'm playing with f00ked tectures coz i installed cd2 of UT :( . I see some thing like people who are dead but still stand on the place where they where shooted. And sometimes i cant even move! :mad: ( like in siege)
Does somebody know how to remove/ turn of this tectures. :bah:
thx in advance

I think even when you remove the textures the player models will still be stuck in that half-death pose. I think a full reinstall of UT is best in this case, those 2nd cd textures are more trouble than they are worth.

What's the point of including those textures if they never work? DO they work under any other rendering? Didn't they test them first?

Wrong forum? :P

I updated all the league servers to support CD2 textures a few months back. Still some users have problems but it should work for most ppl (for me it does).
I forgot our new Server #7 :x Doing it right now.

Anyway It's not recommendable, specially if you play CTF/DM on other servers, not all of them support CD2.

If you really think these textures are worth you can use two texture folders and switch between them.