Headset

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=U-T-U=- said:
I'm looking for a new headset now. ;) Can any1 recommend me 1, and let me see yours.

Aye the one i got that mogul gave me at richs lan.From its build its looks like it came free in a box of cornflakes.Also someone trod on it while we were there, so the the flat piece of plastic on one side (the side without the speaker) snapped off and left a jagged mess that sticks painfully in your head.This i fixed by glueing a small square of foam on.The whole thing now looks like something they strap around the heads of retards to stop them biting off their tongues while having a sezure.Its very cool.

Mr_Bungle said:
Aye the one i got that mogul gave me at richs lan.From its build its looks like it came free in a box of cornflakes.Also someone trod on it while we were there, so the the flat piece of plastic on one side (the side without the speaker) snapped off and left a jagged mess that sticks painfully in your head.This i fixed by glueing a small square of foam on.The whole thing now looks like something they strap around the heads of retards to stop them biting off their tongues while having a sezure.Its very cool.

:teehee::rofl::lol::rofl::teehee::thumb:

ANYWAY,

usually any non-gimp headset is fine..

i actually use the 5 euro ones for years now.
last one i bought was about 15 euro but imo it aint much better than the ones i had.
just get one which is comfortable and you should be fine :)

i aways get ones that cost 3-4 quid, reason being i have a habit of running over the cables with me chair so pointless paying shite loads for something iam gonna fuck up within 3 months

I'd recommend you logitech headsets, the 20 versions works fine, the 30 is also nice, but a bit more expensive :)

I146869.jpg

i have this1 works just fine

I once bought a mid range headset for about £30, and it was shite, first of all, it was very uncormfortable, the headband was simply too wide, also the cord was so small I had to extend it... so now I back to the £6-7 variant which has always done the job fine for me tbh :D

pld silk that last post b4 yours was 2 months ago, so i think they guy who originally asked the question would already have 1 by this time. :D

btw this is mine

Attachments

• 10255631.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
so ? i found it informing

im gunna get a logitech 30 headset in a few weeks i think from reading this and looking at a few quick reviews :)

i have a set of Sennheiser HMEC 400 and a set of Sennheiser HMD 28 pro headphones and mic :) best thing ive ever used for games and voice comms but they are pilots head sets

Attachments

• pilotschoice.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 96
fbs said:
pld silk that last post b4 yours was 2 months ago, so i think they guy who originally asked the question would already have 1 by this time. :D

btw this is mine
yeah, soz, was digging the forums because my radeon 9800 pro keeps freezing in ut :( :rub:

get koss.. lifetime warranty :D they used to have really cheap ones and they kept breaking.. so i kept getting new ones lol.. those where really crap and they dont sell em anymore ..

my brother has other koss headsets and they're excellent.. think lup and caz have em too..

good quality + the lifetime warranty ownz :)

http://www.koss.com

fuck all that commercial shit, mine cost 0 eur and works like a dream
yes the headphones are nicked from finnair and just hold the mic in place

Last edited:
ive just seen an announcement in a pc mag for a 5.1 dolby headset that costs arround 90 euros, cant remember the name anymore but ill find out