• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart said:
Where was our advantage of whoring posts?
(And no, attachment size or avatar size isn't a real reason :P)

You gave us bad reputation, becuase we "abused" the system and whored rep points?
Then delete spam threads and posts where people whored posts!

I don't care if i have one or two dots, but it pisses me off that you decided to lower the reputation without a real reason.
You want that the system work? Well in the past i didn't gave bad rep points (except to synapse), but now everytime i disapprove with some1 i'll give him bad karma.
System works great, uh?
I decided to give you bad reputation for repuation whoring in a thread, yes. As anyone else could of done on the forum to your thread. Splash your karma around as much as you like, the limits are fixed for everyone anyway. The fact is, I only gave the people on the first 5 pages bad reputation.

I don't have to have a reason to give you bad karma, just like you don't have to have a valid reason to give good karma to your friends and clan mates.

Bart said:
Aye, our plan was to take over the forum :satan:.
So ridiculous :lol:

ah and well said:

edit: and nope, i didn't gave people in this thread red reputation points
I didn't say that the karma uses up more space/bandwidth/whatever anywhere.
Having negative reputation means you can do less. (less options, no PM's, no attachments)
If you have normal reputation you can use everything as normal
If you a positive reputation and have been here for a year you get extra private message storage, increased storage for attachments, increased size (dimensions and file size) of avatars, profile pictures, etc.

If you have 1 green blob or 20 green blobs - you still get the same. If you have negative karma, you lose out.

I didn't reset anyones karma, I just gave out negative reputation where others were giving out positive. It's a choice, and nobody can "take over the forum :satan:" because of it.

Reactions: Rel@x and JACKEL
lol i dont got any massage so my attachment size incresed silently ...but my avatar is still limited to the same as be4?

Do you have a list of what happens at what points? Like at 100 you get 20% more space in PM inbox, at 200... ect

Reactions: CeCe
*sigh* Rob.. don't u ever read threads before posting? ;)

Martz said:
And with regards to attachments etc, it doesn't mean that you get more attachment and avatar space the more rep you have. As long as you have positive reputation, and have been registered longer than a year, you get these advantages.It's just one setting.

That's weird cuz I had -57 last week and could still post.....

Also I give / receive approval and end up giving/receiving negative points.

Ontopic

icon13.gif

I was going to flame you and say summit before but Zombie asked me to so I wont flame ill post :)

As it has been said before its 1 Rule for Normal players and 1 rule fro Admins ? BTW THERE ARE NO RULES ON REP POINTS so you shouldent take our rep points away :shout:

Btw you will Notice some red dots On you because i feel u give bad Karma to my Rep points :rofl:

Reactions: subZ and JACKEL
RighteousFury said:
well cece its still not true... i got extra attachment but no extra avatar things.. maybe im only half veteran then :P
Well Fury, it might be true.

´Maybe those avatar rules and stuff were active before u checked, so u never noticed any change.

Reactions: JACKEL and Despise
Pea¢e¥ said:
I was going to flame you and say summit before but Zombie asked me to so I wont flame ill post :)

As it has been said before its 1 Rule for Normal players and 1 rule fro Admins ?BTW THERE ARE NO RULES ON REP POINT so you shouldent take our rep points away :shout:

Btw you will Notice some red dots On you because i feel u give bad Karma to my Rep points :rofl:
he hasn't taken any of your points away, dumbass.
read before you cry like a little girl.

Reactions: Despise
To be honest i can't here the word "rep point" or "reputation" anymore.
Let's stop this useless discussion.

lol just saw that CeCe updated his signature:
Rep whoring is just WRONG - give me some green rep. points tho (if u agree)

do i get a massage or anything when i get promoted?
No you don't get a message, aber eine massage wäre cool :drool2:

Nephilim said:
y dont u go and read Dumbass, ffs
giving bad rep points takes away points, and as martz has said hes given people on the 1st 5 pages of that thread Bad rep points.

Nephilim said:

zombie said:
y dont u go and read Dumbass, ffs
giving bad rep points takes away points, and as martz has said hes given people on the 1st 5 pages of that thread Bad rep points.

Yeah so shup you cock i can say what i want to you know cuz your no longer a admin so
Virus_Z said:

Stop Crying :fingers:

u can :flame: me if it makes you feel better, but you will get :flame:'s back and you will lose in end :)

Btw that was goign to be my last post before but Naphilim said summit ;)

Last edited:
Now that you did enforce that rule that you can't whore rep, why only add bad rep to the people participating on the first 5 pages of that thread? Seeing as we weren't the only ones whoring rep. Why are we so different from the ones on the next couple of pages?
(Just asking, not requesting it to be done.)

Last edited:
:calm:

Which rule was enforced? :confused:
Neph is actually right: from what I gather Martz disapproves rep. whoring thus he just gave (to some of) you bad reputation for your posts in that thread, just like any other user could have done.

Should have zeroed them tbh :p:

.... don't you realize that rep. whoring is in some way 'cheating' in the rep. system?

Status
Not open for further replies.