• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it dont need removing totaly just needs ppl to be a bit more grown up with thier voting, used right it could be a usefull tool

Reactions: munkZ
SenZei^ said:
Just remove the reputation system, it obviously does more harm than good.
And this thread is just the opposite of the rep thread in the ADC forum. Post here, and you will get red reputation points, no matter what. Ridiculous.
Talking about abusing and growing up, who needs to grow up?
people who give only green dots, like in [RW], or :wanker:s who give only red rep points without adding a name or a reason?

Just remove the reputation system (...) Post here, and you will get red reputation points, no matter what.
Well said sbz :thumb:

We won't be disabling the reputation system anytime soon I don't think.

Reactions: CeCe
rep3.JPG

pld "unknown" :thumb:

Reactions: munkZ and Exorcist
munkZ said:
i think ive given positive rep pts now to everyone whos complained about being negged so theres nothing to moan about now ;)

ur avatar is from the transformers movie init?

Reactions: munkZ
Hector said:
I've just got one question: Can my rep points be converted to RL sex or a pay rise? If so will it work under 136 and how can I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Ok, 2 questions.
:rofl:

just a quick question, i got a gray rep point from someone today think it was ment to be green, iam a bit :confused: thought you only got red or green ones

I've had/given red rep even tho it was meant to be green.

Martz says it's a feature.

Ajax said:
just a quick question, i got a gray rep point from someone today think it was ment to be green, iam a bit :confused: thought you only got red or green ones
if some1 got not enuf positiv reputation (eg a reputation score of -10 or 0 ) he can't give red or green rep points. He's dots are gray then.

Status
Not open for further replies.