Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nope not as much as in the MOD game but instead my package loss was. Remember one game in div 2 or 3 I had a constant package loss of at least 25% up to 93% peaking :( but then again I got to go camping cos there was not much else good I could do always sumthin :lol:

But then again in the ION game there was a lot of ppl disappearing an popping up obviously including me an this is due to package loss ?And on my screen all players were slidin about.

Re: Not protecting this gazzy whore anymore

Since you dumb paranoid mothafukkers won't believe that some of us do have lag on server 1 and therefor flying around and teleporting all over the place, I uploaded a pic showing my great connection to server 1

members.nbci.com/molokesa/route.jpg

Still accusing me of using an aimbot?!? I must be a hell of a l33t h4xor making an aimbot capable of hitting with these ping and loss!!

you think is totally normal to see some1 teleport across a bridge if you have ping of 100 and the person doing it also has 100, that is still possible.

but add to that, that they were very controlled, ie they teleport onto edge of bridge, teleport back, and tehn teleport backwards and tehn forwards again, afaik, you usually teleport in straight lines

FFS

I thought you guys said lagslide on purpose is disabled ? But then again I guess I'm one hell of a lagslider hahahahh maybe I can giva y'all lessons and charge you 5 quid an hour?darn it I'll just have to fire up a practice session and figure out how the hell I did that slide certainly very useful considering I didn't acomplish anything and it killed me but may be I can figure out how to do it again :lol: I'll just have to practice an practice til my fingers bleed or maybe you could just for the fun of it crowd the friggin server with ppl on a sunday for example when lots of ppl are using the internet and maybe then you'll believe us?Obvoiusly my demo didn't wtf is the englich word for övertyga??hmmm can't seem to find it oh hmm yup that's it convince you how shite that server is for us other swedes. Oh well I'm looking forward to that an feel free to come over to my house an try to play on my conn if yer ever in sweden jus give me a call :)

Re: FFS

I said lagslide binds are disabled(as in from within UT), not that lagsliding is disabled, u can never stop ppl lagsliding :/

HIHI

HIHI boys and girls. I just noticed this nice thread and I wanted to clear up a few things up about the demo. I have used demorec a lot and there is a problem with it specially when you’re recording an online game. The main things that will cause the demo not to be correct is your CPU, your ping and everyone else’s ping. From what I can see Grazzy, is that your system was probably maxed and you may not have seen anyone else cross the bridge. That would also cause the other weird stuff that was happening. I did notice when I played the demo in the first person view I didn’t see the three or four BoT crossing the bridge but when I used the third person view I did see them.

From what I can see in the demo every ones ping was ok and there wasn’t any lagsliding. For those of you that say you can do something outside of UT to cause this you need to look at the demo and see that the pings don’t change. If they were trying to cause a lagslide you would see the pings go up the same way they did from the old way of doing it. If you use this demo to try and prove that some one was lagsliding then you have to also say the ION was doing it. At the beginning I saw two of them slide across the bridge but I know that it was probable UT demorec not keeping track of them.

I think that some people are starting to get a little too paranoid about cheaters. Thinking this way is it possible to still have fun playing UT? The day that UT stops being fun for me is the day that I uninstall the damn thing and get on with my life. Maybe it’s time that some people step back and take a look at what they are doing to see if they want to continue on this way.

Have a nice day UTA!

WAITING...

for an apology - tho i am pretty sure it wont come, small people rarely own up to their mistakes....

Re: WAITING...

OK..hi all..

ive seen what u have wrote. and i think u gazzy are pathetic if u call BoT´s cheaters..or whatever.

first of all. Im swedish to and beliveit or not im still at modem. ok..play modem on server 1 its like sucide..
everyone is sliding and u have like 1 frame per min.. well its not fun but i try.
ok..the problem is that everyone else see me like im sliding and ive heard people call me stuff on public to. so because that i have a bad connection im a cheater??

i mean comeon gazzy, how old are u. playing in UK server1 for us swede its like i start a server on my 56k modem and invited u guys for a game.. i mean..its crapy lagy and all slides.
man...
its hard to xplain. if u are in UK and play modem u have a good ping if u compare to us, well u in uk think its sucks. but i should love to have a ping under 200 like u modem uk player has. and we have a PL thats sucks if we have lucky to have a fast connection.

1.i dont respect people who cheat couse im not a cheater. but dont go around and accouse people if u dont have a clue how they see u on that bloody server.
2.i dont respect people who going around and accouse people for cheats etc.

damn.. i dont know what´s wrong with people like u Gazzy.
ive never told someone in this community that im really pissed off on that person, and couse u dont think before u open ure mouth. begin to do that..
and no.. ION maybe are good now.. but hell no in a big LAN. when everyone has the same ping etc..

damn im pissed now.

(all above is from me and not from the klan KSL. so if someone wants to say something, post it here or icq me)

@Ace:

No, teleporting (or rather server relocation) rarely occur in straight lines, unless you are dealing with a totally focused player running in a straight line. The teleport depends on the speed and direction of when the PL occured, so if you are a good player you will almost NEVER teleport in a straight line.

And if you can teleport as controlled as you seem to think, why the hell didnt they teleport directly into the garage? The only reason must be that they where still playing the game and nothing else.

And m8, just coz people lag you cant call that lagsliding, skating maybe but you cant blame them for it. Online gaming will always be unfair in some extent, maybe the league should have a slotted game such as 1 hour on one teams selected server and another on the other teams.

/NeoCron

Re: Not protecting this gazzy xxx anymore

@Cathode:

:) Yeah nice pic m8, although when I use the link given I get a "Get free homepage blaha" gif image. If I however enter the path myself I get the visualroute image that you posted.

Weird report though, seems you have Chello-internal PL so I would suggest you talk to your ISP about it since thats way wrong. The lag comes from the route thru austria and there isnt much you can do about that unless you can convince your ISP to change their routingtables :lol: .

My guess though is that the Chello router is overloaded, thus the nice pings but with PL.

Isnt Chello in sweden part of Tipnet (Telias IP network). I gotta have a looksee...

/NeoCron

Update: No, Chello uses some kind of internal ip-network called Aorta (seems they have serious problem with slagproducts in the bloodstream :lol: ).

My feeling is that you might have problems changing Chellos net in this case although you can try.

Another option is to use a masquerading server supplied by a third party on a network that has a good connection to the target server (given that the connection to the masquerading server is good).

And before anyone starts pouring proxyflame over me, this is NOT the same thing.

Re: Not protecting this gazzy xxx anymore

All I can say is - I would be bothered if I actually gave a @#%$ about the opinion of outsiders, quite lucky that I don't on the most part!

When people are thinking that spawncampers and crashers like 442 are god and flaming "genuine" Assault players then imo it's just piss poor, shows how hostile the UTAS community has become, full of wankers on the most part, when clans have to resort to theft and sabotage of tactics and files to try and take ION and other achievers down, it just makes me think what a bunch of dickheads we got here.

Whilst trying to disprove one point of mine, you're proving the biggest sore point of UTAS for me, so go ahead group together and try flame me down because tbh I really do laugh at those who flame under the cover of being intellectual and technical yet are jealous to @#%$ of ION and me.

Gazzy are you having a laugh?

I'm sorry, people say we're not getting anywhere and we should drop it et c et c, but this is too bloody hilarious to resist.

Let's review Gazzy's Tactics of Argument:
1) "Guilty until proven innocent" - instant classic :lol:
2) Don't "give a @#%$ about the opinion of outsiders", or the court room equivalent: to hell with witnesses, laymen and expert witnesses alike. :lol:
3) Make up new things as you go (what the HELL is "sabotage of tactics"? :lol: Hacking the clan strategist's computer, changing his Word document and then e-mailing it to the clan?)
4) The prosecutor gets to decide for himself what is evidence and what's not. (Think yank film court room scene.
Gazzy: "Your honour, I hereby present this client-side demo, recorded with demorec, as exhibit 1A. What you see here is *exactly* what happened. And I plead that we completely ignore any demos produced by the defense.) :lol:
5) Above all, practice grave hypocrisy. The cracker: "shows how hostile the UTAS community has become" :lol:

Let's apply these in the court rooms and *then* we'll have world peace. Sod off, Bush and Gore, Gazzy for president!

I honestly thought that all of us could at least TRY to sort this out. Should've known better.

Sincerely,
a *VERY* amused BoT faggot

I hope you didn't think I'm so presumptious as to call my own post "bloody hilarious"... hell, it might've been DEAD boring for some of you, but don't you think Gazzy's was hilarious though??!?!?!?! All these lovely twists and turns of this thread (to which I referred to when I said "this" was bloody hilarious) has got me in stitches.

Just the fact that first he says that he can't be arsed to argue with the BoT dickheads, and then when us BoT dickheads start to talk more and we also get some "outsiders" here, he suddenly says he doesn't give a shite about the opinion of these outsiders!!!!! :lol:

Which makes me wonder exactly who you *can* be arsed to argue with Gazzy... (only ones left are your own mates in ION!) and also why you even posted in the first place... only reason I can think of for posting such a post is venting some serious anger... and the ability to collect your thoughts before coming out with an outburst like that is in my opinion one of the differences between children/mentally handicapped people and adults.

Best regards,
Vector

gg gazzy - losing the argument are we :lol:

"All I can say is - I would be bothered if I actually gave a @#%$ about the opinion of outsiders, quite lucky that I don't on the most part!"
gg - just like we expected from an average 3year old...as soon as the arguments starts going against u, pretend u dont care....gg gazzy....maybe some1 would have believed you IF it wasnt for the fact that u posted an infinite number of times on this topic which u say u dont care about :lol:

"When people are thinking that spawncampers and crashers like 442 are god and flaming "genuine" Assault players"
hmmm last time i checked the ONLY 1 ever banned from uta was some idiot named...hmmm Gazzy....

"then imo it's just piss poor, shows how hostile the UTAS community has become, full of wankers on the most part"
WHAT???? u complaining about it now? after all - YOU are 1 of the biggest factors in turning this community all hostile
gg again azzy

"when clans have to resort to theft and sabotage of tactics and files to try and take ION and other achievers down, it just makes me think what a bunch of dickheads we got here."
Dont think ive seen any direct accusations on this 1, lucky for us we are all swedes, so it couldnt have been us, but im sure if u spend some time thinking about it - u can blame this on us too...again using the reversed technology of making it a fact until othervice proven...u are kinda dumb for a guy pretending to be soo smart..

"Whilst trying to disprove one point of mine, you're proving the biggest sore point of UTAS for me, so go ahead group together and try flame me down because tbh I really do laugh at those who flame under the cover of being intellectual and technical"
pretty damn correct description....of yourself mr G

"yet are jealous to @#%$ of ION and me."
You know, we know and every1 else knows too - that we would Own u bad on a decent server....btw that would be a nice idea, we played 1 game on your "homeserver" - now lets play 1 on OUR server? but im sure u wont, after all u know u would lose..

As for the fact that no apology is yet up, im not surprised when it comes to mr G - he has proven many a time b4 what a lil kid he is - but I really feel that the many decent people in ION ought to give us an apology here for the false accusations spread on a public board by 1 of your members..i mean common sense tells u that u should apologize if u falsely accuse some1 of something..at least from firestorm whom imo opinion seems to be a standup bloke

all for now

want us to prove that too?

dun think so, not yet - we had enuff of Gazzys reversed logic on who needs to prove nething..